MD

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

My lips get very chapped in the winter and need a lot of moisture and help due to the extreme shift of a lot of humidity to little to none. Most lip balms do not help with my chapped lips or exasperate instead. This brand helped heal my lips quickly and kept them hydrated. I just wish they didn't use citrus and other irritating ingredients to create the smell.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I've always been a big-time fan of the Badger Company's lip balms, but this is my first time trying the Pink Grapefruit one. I think it's my new fave!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Perfect quality and size. Very good for dry lips. Well packed. Good size for preparing drinks. Nice composition. I recommend it for daily use. It looks very modern. Thank you for this accessory. The package of this product is high quality.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Love this lip balm and the all natural ingredients! Keeps my lips moisturized. I prefer the cocoa/vanilla/unscented version, but this is not bad either. It however tends to get squishy in warm weather or if you leave it in your pants' pocket for too long.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My new favorite lip balm. I have three around my place so I use the closest to me wherever I am. I noticed that my lines within the lip texture look so smoothed out and evened after using it. I highly recommended it.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I like this a lot, but it's a bit pricey for a lip balm. It moisturizes well and it's certified organic. The main ingredient is Olive Fruit Oil and beeswax

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I didn’t expect its effect because the price was low. Yet it was nice and kept my lips soft in the winter. It’s better than some lip balms of expensive brands

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is a very popular lip product so I decided to try it. The reviews were right it is good. Good flavor. Happy and would recommend.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

The quality is good as well as scent! It's proper to use in my daily life. I use it everyday for 3-5 times from day to night. It keeps my lips softer and prevent dryness!!!!!

Posted on Jan 7, 2021

wow moisturizes and heals winter dry lips so good. my hubby also likes it. ppl may get confused like me, it doesn't color ur lips. i loved it so much and has ordered again the plain version of it for my hubby. and it has safe ewg ratings.if my review is helpful pls give it a 'yes'.😊