MD

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This is one of the best oils I’ve used for my self and my baby. It’s consistency is not greasy at all it leaves skin super hydrated and moist and give a glow as well it absorbs nicely. It has helped my baby’s super flaky dry skin. And it keeps him moisturizerised all day I love it it’s an essential a must buy

ecffa7d1-76cf-435f-b0fd-83a0325375d8
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This is the oil version of the wonderful baby balm. Great size, will last a long time and the pump is convenient and easy to use. I use this for massage at bedtime AND I have been using it on my very active son's shins and knees which take a hammering from all the outside play. Helps heal and soothe scrapes. My son has sensitive, eczema prone skin and there is no reaction at all. Love this, I don't think we ever won't have some in the house.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The scent is not too strong, I use it for massaging my newborn baby, and her skin seems better after using, it was so dry the first few days of her life. The size of bottle is big, I think it will last for at least a year. Since it’s a big bottle, I use it on myself too 😂 for hands and legs

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Love love this oil for my baby. Goes right into his skin after a bath and the smell is very light but still heavenly. It's surprisingly hard to find a baby oil that isn't a) mineral based or b) gets rancid within a couple of weeks or c) smells way too strong. Packaging is great too, I don't like plastic bottles for oils, they get so sticky. So glad I found this!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

The scent is so lovely! I used it for both for my child’s hair and mine. It helps keep our hair nice in the winter season. The amount of oil will last a long time. The only issue I have with the product is the pump/ nozzle part. It seemed to leak and get oily. But the product is great.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love the way this makes my babies skin feel. As long as you don't use too much it absorbs really well, a little goes a long way! This has a very light, pleasant scent to it. I've used Badger Balm oils in the past and the only thing I don't like about them is the pump. Everything else is great!

Zayatngd
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Best oil ever had my kids always has dry skin used many but this is the best …mixed with his own lotion together applied after 2 days all dryness gone way really happy to got this

Posted on May 22, 2022

I was given this as a gift. Love that it doesn’t leave the smell in the clothes. This is my first purchase after the gift but I’ll be buying them regularly for my baby.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I love it I even use it on my face. It makes my face feel so smooth. I am allergic to scent so I like how it smells so natural. It is a pretty big bottle and it lasted us almost 8 months.