MD

Posted on Jan 21, 2022
I love i herb products

Thank you iherb. I am from the Philippines. All the brands from here are not available in the ph. Your products are really A+ deal. Its really good and cheap. The shipping from US to Ph only took 10 days. It’s my third time buying many products from iHerb and the results are really satisfying. Highly recommended! 🙌

75db1406-82b2-4008-b481-7a780ab41000
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I had the problem of itch for a while. Went to doctor and was given oral medicine together with a "wash". It was ok for a while and then the problem came back again quite soon. Was recommended this and took one packet and felt improvement. After 4 weeks, took the 2nd packet to make sure the problem is completely ok. Happy to note that it is now 3 months after the 2 packets and the problem has been eliminated!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I started taking it since 3 days after I finished my antibiotic course. I feel it would be the end of my struggle with infection. Before I used to have a recent infection right after finishing the antibiotic but now 3 days pased and I’m still clear from discomfort and odor.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Cheap and easy fix. Noticed improvements and relief after a couple uses. Most supplements or topical treatments don’t work immediately but these are based on homeopathy treatments and still provide great benefits. Quality and ingredients are natural and helped to lessen my concern. Highly recommend this product and this company.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Recommended by a friend and I am happy I listened, good quality for a good price the amount you get it worth it and it works pretty fast, instantly felt relief after just my 2nd tablet throughout the day. It targeted the concerns I had.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This has really helped clear up any Candida or BV, in combination with the Boric acid suppositories it’s really helpful. Recommend for anyone suffering these issues

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This has been really helpful for my wife Works extremely well! She take it every day, used for 1 week now it’s completely ok

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It is really effective and work fast! I have a low immunity so I have it from time to time. I always have it at my office and home.