MD

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

this my second time ordering to top up and i love this deodorant. the quality is so good that it doesn't stain my tops and it is so small in size that it fits in my handbag. i only have to use it once a day because that's how long it last.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

works all day long than other type of deodorant .. recommended

f0d3fb39-614d-4dbe-bbcb-d42f358f4820
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

this deodorant had a different formula than the usual axe deodorants- it's like asolid blue jello.. the formula doesn't have the long lasting effect I was used to, and basically doesn't do a good job during summer time. I'm not planning on buying it again..

Cocochanel
Posted on Nov 27, 2020

This is a medium to strong deodorant and antiperspirant. I wear this while I go exercise. It can hold my sweat and smell quite well. Not meaning I don sweat and smell totally, but able to keep it, because anyhow I am doing exercise, it’s normal for me to sweat and smell a bit.

66687689-df95-4798-82e6-9a21547b57f1
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love this product so much but better if they have more different selection

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great product! Corresponds to all the declared properties, the packaging is good, without visible damage. I advise everyone! I will definitely buy more!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great smell. protecting you from bad odor and in my opinion helps you sweat less.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

same as the body wash I liked it , the smell is good also ..

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

helped with the body odor and sweat. my 2nd time to order this.