MD

Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Good antiperspirant!

I got it for my husband and he is quite satisfied with this product. He is very picky about antiperspirant and this one works well for his active lifestyle. Smells great and last all day even when applied the night before! If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍🏻 button. Thank you!

ed93a67f-5460-41ca-8ab1-f481c0066192
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Smells great, seems to work very well and the price point was good. Not convinced that it won’t stain clothes in the long term, but does what it advertises well.

40275123-9ff9-4d42-8983-90c93fd91944
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Nice scent and easy to use. Same quality and size as the ones we bought in the USA. Love that iHerb ships quality products to Japan, especially since working deodorant is hard to find here.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

hubby has been using this brand for quite sometime. he loves the scent and the size for the prize. the quality is perfect for his underarms. it has a refreshing effect on his body.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

this is the best deodorant of all the ones I tried on iherb. good sweat and smell control and last for a whole day. great!

Boss
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

good size and price when on sale - its hard to find decent anti perspirant in japan that works. Strong smell which axe is know for

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

it works well keeps my under arm dry from unwanted odour

20071426-a2d2-4da3-a3ba-5e50b1cc6091
Posted on May 30, 2021

Thanks to iHerb I finally got this one. I've been looking for this product in Japan because all that's available are spray types. I was originally looking for Pulse but I'm happy I got the similarly-smelling Pheonix - makes me wonder if they just changed the name of the fragrance as I can't find Pulse anymore. XD

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great scent! Perfect size, thanks for adding this to your stock, great quality product that my husband likes to use.