MD

Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Excellent for Daily use Sunscreen

I really loved this sunscreen. It’s moisturizing, not greasy, not flaky, doesn’t have a stinky smell, lightweight, but still provides good coverage. BUT....The main reason I wanted to review this sunscreen is because it really good for my acne oily sensitive skin. One of the main reasons I’ve never been a daily sunscreen user is because I have never found one that would never break me out. So if that is something you’ve been looking for too, then this is what you need. It doesn't leave a white cast too. If you’re young and are reading this, please please please, for the love of all things beautiful, wear sunscreen everyday no matter the weather.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

this is a great quality sun care product and its composition and scent makes it great for face and body. It sinks in really quickly, doesn't leave a caste and the smell reminds me of honeycomb or fruit. Great size for carrying about washes off easily. The reapplicatuon frequency will depend on how your using it but it fits in great at the end of my personal skincare routine. If you have normal to oily skin I feel this would have the benefit of working as your moisturiser also. I have dryer eczema prone skin so use this in conjunction of another moisturiser. great product.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My eyes are super sensitive so the first time I applied just a little too close around that area and it stung however now I apply all around my face, ears and neck careful to stay away from eye area and it is great. Lovely soft cream to apply. Feels great on the skin. Absorbs well in a few minutes

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Aveeno really works well on any kind of skin types, i think. My skin is a bit sensitive but Aveeno series is so gentle on skin but it protects your skin from UV!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very good texture as not sticky or dry. Easy to spread and moistures my skin. Nice size in my handbag easy cap to squeeze. The only things I don't like is fragrance was added. It smells like sweet vanilla so some people may like it but not for me. I have checked the ingredients but it didn't say 'fragrance ' or 'perfume ' so little bit disappointed. Apart from that, I like this sunscreen.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

My husband likes the Aveeno 30 spf but I couldn't find it in local drugstores and I didn't want the BIG150% off deals I found in online drug stores. iHerb gave me what I wanted at a reasonable price. Delivery was quick too!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

it’s a good size for the prize to begin with. It does moisturize the skin and doesn’t leave any white cast. I like the composition too! it has prebiotic and protects from both UVA and UVB rays.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

It blends well and doesn’t necessarily have a bad smell at all. I use it during my morning routine. Personally, leaves my skin glowing throughout the day and is overall a great product. The size is amazing and it feels very light on my skin.