Page 1 - Reviews - Aveeno, Baby, Zinc Oxide Sunscreen, SPF 50, 3 fl oz (88 ml) - iHerb
MD

Posted on May 18, 2022

I bought this gor my daughter as she has eczema and her skin is sensitive. This sunscreen doesn't irritate her skin - body&face and it doesn't dry it. It leaves a bit of white cast but nothing too much. I would love to see a bigger pack as when not in stock have to look for alternative which is not my first choice.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I've tried quite a few other sunblocks on my 3 year old and 8 month old and this one is my favorite! It's not thick, spreads easily and goes on sheer. We get a lot of use out of one bottle. It's a great size for the price.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It is very good sun block very light in the kid’s skin and doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients so very suitable product to ur kids as it contain zin oxide recommend it to kids and for the sensitive skin also 👍 Thanx I herb

14fc5770-70cd-411d-a255-7fa175b9234d
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Perfect quality and great delivery, thank you for the service. I will highly recommend and I will ensure I come back to buy more from iHerb. Very satirised customer, the size of the box abs packaging is out to great use.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I use it daily, and it seems to be a pretty good quality sunscreen. I have really sensitive skin, but it doesn't irritate my face like so many other sunscreens do, probably due to its hypoallergenic ingredients. I really love the zinc oxide content, which I've found helpful in the past, even in other products. It appears white when applied, but can easily be rubbed into the skin and blended. Update: went to the beach and stayed in the shade most of the time, avoided direct sun as much as possible. Applied and re applied this sun screen every 2 hours but still got sun burnt :( perhaps not as effective as I thought

Posted on May 10, 2022

Good quality, this is my trusted brand for my baby who has very sensitive skin. Useful for summer getaway and everyday. Size is small and very cute packaging.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

my son has very sensitive skin and I have tried so many other creams on him until I found this and its just perfect! no reaction, no strong smells and soaks in very well and very quickly.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It leaves the skin with a white coating, as all Mineral sunscreens do, but clothes don’t get stained and it’s easy to apply.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Slight white cast when applied but disappears after it sinks in, nice texture, and doesn’t feel sticky ok the skin. The smell reminds me of summer. Good size bottle, it gets a bit messy around the bottle cap, but I like the fact it’s safe for my babies eczema skin.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Package received in good condition. The size is very small. Yet to use but I hope this is a good quality sunblock that can protect me from sun burn.

85293306-a6c1-4feb-9d74-c4ad696861fa