MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Great fan of rose hip!

Any item that contains rose hip is my to buy list, I have been using this ingredients since a long time, combination of COQ10 is a magic. The I can see the difference in my complexion after 2 weeks the skin texture has improved now it’s smoother and more resilient. The scent is soft and nice, the size is enough to last at least 3 months, the quality of organic ingredients here is very good and I love using it, it also offers enough moisturizer for my skin and very fast absorption, Avalon really has great item.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Really great texture of cream.. love the composition and effect on the skin. Moisturising and not steamy at all.. fast absorbing texture. Package very easy to grab anywhere with me. In the morning not a single puffiness on the face which is important to me. Scent is very lovely, Avalon do have great quality i must say. Definitely ill get it more!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I like this mark and its products. I like the shape of this creme cause it's easy to get it anywhere. The quality is good, texture is good, not fatty, and at the same time, give a good moisturizing effect. After this creme, I ordered a location, let me see how it's gonna work together.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Does not leave a sticky residue, skin is moisturized after usage. Size of the product is just nice and love the packaging. Would recommend this if you have oily skin as well because it gets absorbed very quickly.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

One of my favorite face lotions of all time!! I love how quickly it absorbs. It doesn’t leave me feeling greasy and the ingredients are good as well. Great for mature, acne prone skin. I see the difference in my skin.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Creamy and non greasy texture. Face doesn't feel dry in the morning. I use about 3 pumps at night. I would buy this again.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Nice feeling. Absorbed quickly and smells good. Tried other products from the same line. Unfortunately, the day cream had a very bad smell and I actually threw it away... However, my original review of the night cream still accurate.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Love this night cream. Good texture. Feels great on skin.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great scent, use it every night, after applying my serums. My age is 40.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Love it. I use it every night and I love what it does to my skin.