MD

Posted on Feb 3, 2022
The only serum that can be perfectly used for pregnancy

This product is my favorite on the following reasons: ▪️it is organic ▪️ no GMO, parabens, sulfates or preservatives, phthalates ▪️ has been not tested on animals ▪️ One of the only ones Anti-wrinkle products on market that a pregnant woman can use ▪️ shows improvement already after two weeks of usage. ▪️fragrance free ! Another thing it made my skin look fresh and visibly firm I usually apply to puffs on my palms, warm the service between my palms, jump in my face a bit before application and just tap do not drag onto your face and neck I have already ordered another bottle, totally love it!!

468930aa-68e8-448d-9aea-5314cb62abb5
a06af6eb-1333-478f-b383-01173365733e
87e76b0c-cb4a-4fb1-a3c8-7a66a9c82102
213f698f-f8c5-479e-8a5c-fc947e298867

It is great quality serum. Avalon products- always good quality, worry free when buy avalon products. I can't tell significant different but my skin do love the serum, smooth, moisture and immediate absorb. Maybe need to use more to tell different.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

the best serum I use it ever,his scent is great and best quality

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The first smell is Refreshing but then my skin feel irritated, has to stop using it, then I check the label, probably due to its alcohol contents, I never use alcohol in a serum.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

very light serum you have to buy the cream with this one

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The scent is nice, fresh. Fare size. I use it at night after I clean my face any apply serum. My age is 40.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great quality, found the skin with less wrinkle after use !

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

clarins and the rest of the eye creams on nordstorms do a better job

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I like this serum very much, but it is expensive. Money for value is quesionable

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Good product will be better with improvements on packaging & expiry date indicated.