MD

Posted on May 26, 2022

This product leaves skin feeling moisturized. I have extremely dry skin and a lot of products seems to increase the problem for me.The texture is light, with an equally light rose hips scent that dissipates almost immediately after application. I do apply moisturizer afterwards--while my skin is still wet--but this has been my habit for a long time, and am quite satisfied with how my skin feels and looks. Also like the convenient pump bottle for easy application; am on my 5th or 6th bottle, and find it 'checks all the boxes". Reasonably priced as well.

4d452786-deb7-453b-bdb9-e7b873082d1e
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I'm 47 and this cleanser is the best value cleanser I have found for my skin. It definitely made my skin softer and washed off any make up easily. I would purchase this again. It is not drying and did not create any stinging or redness. I have normal oil balance but sensitivity to chemicals and this was a great cleanser for me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This cleansing milk is suitable for sensitive skin as mine. Leaves skin moisture and gentle without irritation. The rose flavor are fit me well. I used it on night before bed. The big bottle size with reasonable price and good quality are satisfied. The package of the product is easy to use as well.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I've been using this cleanser for many years as I age, from my 50s to 60s and definitely wonderful for my sensitive skin. The way it moisturizes as I cleanse makes me feel good that the formula is gentle but effective as I feel clean and refreshed after it use. I frequently use this when I wear make-up. My first step to cleansing.

Posted on May 22, 2022

amazing smell, good quality, easy to use, decent size, good for sensitive skin, moisturizing and gentle composition and can be used frequently for the benefit of glowing healthy skin package size is not too big ,

eeef509d-1d6e-4691-a06e-b1eaac819204
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Really love this cleansing milk. Not a lover of face cream, or cream in general and I think after washing my face with this, it is moisturised at the same time.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I prefer using cleansing milk and this product is great. I use all the Avalon Skin Care range and am very happy. Won't use anything else.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Very nice face wash. It doesn't dry my skin, but leaves it soft. It also doesn't sting if I get some in my eyes! I use it to wash my makeup off at the end of the day. I would purchase again.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I have been using this cleansing milk twice a day for past few years. After rinsing off with water, my face does not feel sticky. It does not have any strong smell.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I've been using Avalon Organics for a few years now. You only need just a little drop and little bit of water to make enough foam to wash your face. It makes me feel clean but not dry feeling.