MD
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have curly, dry hair and sensitive scalp with psoriasis. This product really relifes the itching and make my scalp and hair feel moisturized. I use this as my first conditioner after shampoo and finnish with a more nourishing conditioner.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this shampoo for my husband who has a sensitive scalp. A conditioner that is too oily is not good for the scalp. Mint and tea tree ingredients give a refreshing feeling and the scent is also refreshing. Avalon products are of high quality and reliable.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The best thing about this conditioner is that it doesn't irritate the scalp at all! Which is so rare for my sensitive skin. Great mint scent as well. I am so happy that I found this. I'll stay with this product for sure!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This conditioner makes my hair feel soft and shiny unlike other brands which tend to make my hair feel oily. I’ll definitely buy it again. I use this with the shampoo of the same brand.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2,948

Good.Quickly arrived, well packaged, arrived not broken. I will still buy. I highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

fast ship...it's scented less and good quality.. arrived in a safe packaged..thanks seller will order again...

eadff879-4e9e-4f1b-a376-89991f487b33
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Very good product, fully corresponds to the description, i recommend it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Good package and quality. It’s a good composition and natural. Size is perfect.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I like anything with tea tree and this smell good. good size and packaging. will buy again.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022