MD

4.5
Based on 1,098 Ratings
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
6,003

I use this soap at my kitchen sink. Even diluted a bit more than half (to make it last longer), it lathers up well, rinses off easily, and does a great job of quickly cutting kitchen grease (I use a lot of olive oil!). Because it's in the kitchen, I often use it to quickly clean an individual fruit or vegetable, while cooking. The soap rinses off easily, and leaves no smell or taste on the food.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I've been using this product for 10+ years and have no thoughts of stopping. A FANTABULOUS benefit, is how soft it leaves my skin, it has never dried my it out. It is gentle and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and the scent is superb and soothing. 100% for quality, packaging, and size!!!

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I love a nice hand soap and especially with lemon. I enjoyed this one but now I’m using bar soap to cut back on packaging and plastic waste going to the landfill

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I love the scent of lemons, and it does clean well. It is a bit more than others in price but I like it enough to purchase it every now and then.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Such a nice lemon smell! I like it so much but the most important is that my hands are not dry after using it. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 14, 2022
1,286

Ideal quality. I really like. It came quickly. I will take more. Without delay. I recommend.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love all of the Avalon Organics hand soap products. I've been living a non-toxic life for close to 15 years now ever since I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease, Lyme & co-infections. What originally started out as trying to find ways to wean myself off of conventional, allopathic medicine onto natural alternatives through diet and supplementation, eventually lead me to realize that what you put on your skin is just as important as what you put into your body since your skin is one of your largest organs, other than your fascia. Needless to say, I now use organic products whenever possible, have excluded things like nnEMF in my home, blue light exposure, do not use any toxic cleaning products, drink structured water, etc. etc. I have also made a full recovery from not only my autoimmune disease but my Lyme infections as well and without any conventional products. I know this is just hand soap but every little bit counts toward living a healthy life, free of toxic exposures, especially today! The only reason I gave this product a 4 out of 5 stars is that it still ranks moderately for toxic ingredients on EWG's Skin-Deep website but it's only a borderline rating of 3 and I don't love that it has alcohol in it. There are probably better options out there that are EWG-verified but when I can find this product on sale, I will buy it because I do love its lather and most of this brand's natural scents. I think I personally liked the Rosemary scent a little better than the lemon, whereas my husband enjoyed the lemon a little more. If you found this review helpful let me and others know by giving me a thumbs up. You can find other helpful reviews on my personal page. Thanks!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great ingredients, aloe vera and glicerin. Smells very lemony and does not dry hands. A bit "slimey" and doesn't leather very much, but that's fine. Cleans good.