MD

4.1
Based on 1,216 Ratings
Posted on Oct 28, 2022
Moisturizing.

This conditioner does not feel soapy or slippery upon application. My hair just drinks it up. And when I rinse, it doesn't feel like I'm rinsing any of the product away. Surprisingly, my hair feels so much softer than the conditioners that do feel slippery. Perhaps I've been doing it all wrong these past 4 decades? I also really like the smell of this conditioner. I'll be getting it again.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

This is my favorite shampoo that I’ve been using for many years. The result is that at 57 I still have considerable amount of hair. The Vitamin B that it contains is helping my hair staying intact. It has a very comfortable odor and gives you a perfect feeling of touch.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I really like this conditioner as it is not heavy or protein rich, It has kept my hair light and not feeling quick to get oily after a wash. the combo of hte rosmary and this works well too. The pump package is easy to use. I find it benefits me because it is gentle on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This was a good value for the 32oz size, and I like the pump dispenser, but the conditioner seems even thinner and more watery than the standard 11oz bottle. I've used the Avalon Lavender Conditioner for years, and as others have noted, it has changed over time and tends to be pretty watery, so you have to use lot more product to get the desired effect. It used to be better. The scent in this 32oz is not the same as the 11oz I still have, but it's mild and not noticeable on dry hair. I'm super-sensitive to scented things, and this doesn't bother me. Also not the greatest detangler, but I still like it because of the ingredients not having dimethicones. Not sure I would do this size again. Packaging was intact (some reviews on Amazon said it arrived leaking from those sellers, but iHerb does a much better job with packaging/shipping).

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

i like this brand a lot, tried many items from avalon. however this one specifically did not leave any sort of noticeable effect for me to rave about. consistency is quite liquidy, i prefer hair conditioner a bit thicker. nonetheless, smell is pleasant. i would say decent, natural hair conditioner.

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is an amazing conditioner. I have a sensitive scalp (psoriasis) and very fine fine. I recommend using the shampoo with it. If you get the shampoo you will need 2 bottles of the conditioner as you will need more of it. Would 100% recommend.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Great value in this large size. My hairdresser even remarked how soft my hair was after I used this product. Lasts for such a long time. Love that it is all natural and has a beautiful scent.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

A little amount works well. So, good value for money. First time trying out this though my family has been using the shampoo for quite awhile. So far so good.

506b2e5c-38c2-47e8-9aaf-5c852fc2ff84
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Wonder scent and quality conditioner, I use just a tiny amount and it goes a long way, hair is much smoother, most importantly, it’s verified by ewg.