MD
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jun 28, 2022
All Auromere products are exceptional.

This lotion is the best, I love all Auromere products, they seem to take great care in making them. Their hair products, soap and toothpaste are top notch also. The lotion heals and makes my skin so soft and clean feeling. It does not smell like artificial fragrance but a natural, herbal-like and kind of nutty smell. I won't do without their products.

78a79cb5-a5ab-4092-a08f-3c2b9a3bd21f
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is for everyone y’all need to buy this !! I have really oily skin (face) with a lot of problems and this moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated all day and not oily and sticky, I believe it fits everyone and every skin but maybe for really dry skin try this just as rejuvenating lotion and face cream and use moisturizer that fits you . It has GREAT ingredients!!!! It’s sooooo magical I can’t believe I found this brand I love it I’m gonna buy everything of this brand. * **To everyone that buys this - before trying, shake the bottle really good so the product evens out inside*** LOVE YA

40a88adc-2f61-4856-a449-7032f241fa52

This is my favorite lotion of all time. I love that it's unscented, sesame based, and sinks into the skin in about a minute. This lotion can be used on the face, hands and body without having to purchase separate expensive products for each.I highly recommend this lotion if you are looking for something fragrance free and moisturizing

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It's an excellent product! I chose products that are mostly natural. Yes, it smells like grandma, but I don't care! I don't need any harsh chemicals for my body just to smell good and ineffective! Would buy it again! It absorbs quickly, keeps your skin well moisturized from head to toe! Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It has an odd smell, but, the lotion remains on my skin for longer than ther lotions...pretty good stuff! Every day, I apply it to my hands before I put on plastic gloves to do housework and so on. When I take the gloves off, my hands are not all wrinkled up. I will continue buying this lotion.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The smell is unique and good, not bad at all. It feel gentle on the body. But it did not moisturizing my hand that much that is why I may not buy it again. The product size is good.

d321bbc8-4d28-4d57-8ff1-9183deb62c45
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I haven't tried this hand and body lotion yet, but I really hope I will love it because I really love the products of this brand. they are clean organic and gentle. it's a high quality brand so I can trust it.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

A cream with an amazing natural consist and a great effect on the skin. Moisturizes, softens and nourishes. It seems to me that this cream is suitable for all seasons. And it also has economical consumption.

Posted on May 22, 2022

great ayurvedic lotion, and I love the scent. the bottle is small though, but the consistency is thick, and a small amount will go a long way.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Auromere brand is good quality and has natural compositions it smells good not to strong for the skin,packaging is good because of the pump top cover and it’s cheap for its size big enough to last for a months use .,