MD

1,120
Posted on Oct 3, 2022
4,905
Excellent !

Cool. I buy not the first time, I will order more and advise all my friends. People often ask where I bought it. I recommend the site.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Great scent-less oil for skin care and to use in DIY recipes. Plenty of health benefits as well. I use it as a base oil in my beard oil, along with jojoba oil and other essential oils. And also as a moisturizer, and as a massage oil. Great quality, will be ordering again!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I like this brand of almond oil as well as my husband. We use this in place of lotion and feels great to the skin. It was well packaged when delivered and the price was great for the size bottle we received. Very good quality oil with a great scent.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Huge size bottle for good price. Packaged well. Sweet almond oil is on the greasy side, but the product itself is fine. I add it to lotion and it does a good job moisturizing, although it does not sink into the skin as quickly as dryer oils like grapeseed, apricot kernel or aragan oil.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I use this almond oil for daily moisturizing. The oil itself has no scent which I like. You can certainly use it as a base oil for whatever essential oils you may prefer. The oil is high quality and does a great job nourishing my skin especially after taking a shower.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product is amazing, the package size is big , it doesn't have any scent in it, the quality is good , the ingredients 100% natural , i use by it own or sometimes i mix it with other products , i use this oil all over my body and hair , it really moisturizes my hair and skin , hope this was helpful

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

i use it with other oils, the quality of brand is good and package too, size is medium and it is benefit, i love the scent it moisturize your sensitive skin and nourishement your hair

f5770ec4-6192-4b30-a083-df95dab47d32
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Leaves the skin super soft - it is very velvety but doesn't clog the skin. Super nourishing but not too heavy either. No smell though - as I love sweet almond I would have liked it to have that scent but what matters most is that it nourishes the skin perfectly. It is quite a big amount so it will last for a very long time.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This product has added vitamin E and sunflower oil. I prefer just almond oil. I use this mainly for my hair and the benefit is to prevent frizzy hair. I put a small amount in right after a quick towel dry and it moisturizes my hair and it looks shiny and feels soft.