MD

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Excellent value.

I use this almond oil for daily moisturizing. The oil itself has no scent which I like. You can certainly use it as a base oil for whatever essential oils you may prefer. The oil is high quality and does a great job nourishing my skin especially after taking a shower.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This product is amazing, the package size is big , it doesn't have any scent in it, the quality is good , the ingredients 100% natural , i use by it own or sometimes i mix it with other products , i use this oil all over my body and hair , it really moisturizes my hair and skin , hope this was helpful

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Huge size bottle for good price. Packaged well. Sweet almond oil is on the greasy side, but the product itself is fine. I add it to lotion and it does a good job moisturizing, although it does not sink into the skin as quickly as dryer oils like grapeseed, apricot kernel or aragan oil.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

i use it with other oils, the quality of brand is good and package too, size is medium and it is benefit, i love the scent it moisturize your sensitive skin and nourishement your hair

f5770ec4-6192-4b30-a083-df95dab47d32
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This product has added vitamin E and sunflower oil. I prefer just almond oil. I use this mainly for my hair and the benefit is to prevent frizzy hair. I put a small amount in right after a quick towel dry and it moisturizes my hair and it looks shiny and feels soft.

AmURLn
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

The skincare oil that suits lots of skin types. It suited my baby’s sensitive skin perfectly, I moisturize her skin with it. I use this one instead of the conventional baby oil that is full of unnecessary ingredients

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This is an excellent moisturizer for crepey skin. I put it on after I shower while still wet. It leaves my skin so soft. I would recommend this product.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like the package and the quality of this oil. I usually use it after the shower and mix it with other body moisturizers. It makes my skin feel soft and moisturized.

Posted on May 24, 2022

great to use as carrier oil for babies n adults. i add other essential oil depending on situations and rub it for massage onto skin. fast absorption and non sticky

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This oil is awesome to have on hand. My husband even started using it. It's very pleasant to the skin and good to use as a carrier oil to mix with other oils. It was packaged great.