MD

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
Love it

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about Aura Cacia, but their essential oils are great. I use this one in my diffuser, but scantly - a few drops are more than enough, and smell very strong. Smells similar to jasmine essential oil, but cheaper, which is great for me.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This Ylang Ylang essential oil is delightfully earthy—it smells like an enchanted garden filled with lush greenery. I use this to add scent to my body oil and I also add it to distilled water for a nice refreshing spray. I like Aura Cacia essential oils since they are natural and good quality for the price.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This natural Ylang Ylang smells super good! It smells like a soothing floral bouquet. I usually use 3 drops of the this beautiful EO with 1 tablespoon of some vegetable oil for massages and I always feel renewed, it's a feminine balm. Ylang Ylang oil as a therapeutic function is an aphrodisiac, antidepressant (helps in treatments), antiseptic, reduces anger and insecurity (consult a therapist to know how to use it).

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I rate this as one of the top 3 essential oils I bought in terms of benefits and usage. I used to have dry patches on my knees and elbows. In general my skin is very dry. Within three days of usage my skin started looking shiny and healthy. For the best outcome, apply on your elbows and knee fronts and massage them slowly for 5 minutes. Then after an hour massage again for 5 minutes. I could the a big change in my skin in 3 days ! Excellent product !!!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

In love with this scent! I love all aura cacias products with high quality. I do have allergy for scents. And aura cacias oils never make me feel allergic on them. I think they re all natural. All oil has different benefits. This ylang ylang one is effective on feminine energy! İ usually use it with diffuser at night times!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I wasn’t familiar with the scent of Ylang Ylang on it’s own before, so all I can speak to is this specific one. It’s a sweet floral aroma, slightly soapy. I added a drop of it to my diffuser along with some other oils and I found it quite a pleasant addition. It is pretty strong so you really don’t need to use much either. Overall I am happy with it and glad to have it in my collection. Shipping was super fast and everything packaged securely as always! It arrived earlier than expected.

This is a floral and sweet smelling essential oil to me. It seems of good quality and brings out amazing smells when combined with other aura cacia oils. My fav combo is 4 drops vetiver + 4 french lavender + 3-4 drops sandalwood and 3 drops of ylang ylang (if 4 added then its too sweet). Vetiver is not my fav oil but boy the swetness of ylang and others made it a very luxurious smell combo. The oil diffuser may get a little but too oily if you use diluted sandalwood but thats fine, it washes off. Id be happy if Aura Cacia mentioned what III meant as everyone here is asking. Also if its diluted wouldve been nice to know that hut its seems undiluted to me. Will buy more. PS. Just read that I, II and III are a grading system for ylang ylang extraction oils, I being the most potent and III being the mildest.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I absolutely love the AuraCacia essential oils! The quality of the brand is excellent and it never disappoints! This essential oil comes in a brown-glass bottle, which is best for essential oils as they should always be protected from natural light to avoid oxidation. This ylang ylang essential oil has a very strong smell, so I like to dilute it further than it is already. I am using it to uplift my mood, reduce my stress and as a perfume too. I apply 1 drop of essential oil to my wrists and smell it from there. For the use, the size of the product is enough for long.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

After trying it one time- I can't stop using It! The scent is great, Hight quality, the ingredients are pure, I use the oil for smelling and steaming inside the room and use it on my skin. The price is very good, the ingredients are great. I am pretty sure I will order again.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

fb282383-8fef-40a0-abe6-5ba1ace6dc42