MD

Dr-Cat
Posted on Sep 26, 2021
The right essential oil

Have used this brand of essential oils for years. Recently though in a thrifty attempt I tried another brand. Won't do that again. I've come back to the tried & true. Packaged properly in a glass amber bottle with an authentic smell. Can't go wrong with this one.

b1936d0d-7185-4987-9dce-4d8ce3ed16a2

I love the scent of this essential oil. Its’s a bright, natural, strong citrus blast. It instantly makes you happy when you smell it. I’m not sure you can have sad thoughts while smelling this. I think I will be using this in my diffuser a lot this summer. Very happy. Packaged super secure with extra wrapping around it, to prevent leaks.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The Sweet Orange essential oil contains natural ingredient. This is my first time to try this essential oil in the size of 15ml. The package is wrapped well with bubble wrap. The scent is very refreshing and very much like a real orange! I mix it together with lavender essential oil. They are the best scents for relaxation and good sleep.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great scent, easy to use. Gives a natural feeling in the space, very delicate and soothing. Feels high quality, yet cheap in price, good benefit. Arrived in a safe packaging, didn’t break on the way, although small sized bottles which sometimes crack. Combines really well with other essential oils of the same brand.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This company offers essential oils of excellent quality and at really good prices. I have purchased a lot of oils of all kinds from this company and I am very satisfied. Highly recommend, there are lots of uses for essential oils for a variety of medical issues, and for grooming, and it really helps.

PurplePegasus
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Makes a great gift-add on. I personally use mine, a couple drops on a cotton pad and water (sometimes oil) to wipe my skin: it's better than a facial scrub, more gentle, too. Just make sure to add the water AFTER the EO and not before so it's properly diluted. Do not use near eyes and skip if you have sensitive skin. Otherwise this preps my skin to add moisturizer as I have sand-paper dry skin. It's also a great scent, very mild, very sweet. Love it!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I bought this for the price (pretty low) and thinking i liked Sweet Orange more than just regular orange essential oil. I dont notice a huge difference between this and my regular orange oil. These bottles arent quite as good as the Now Foods version, as i find its harder to get the last drops out, but the price is pretty good if you just want to try it out.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Very good, I mix 10 drops of this oil with 10 drops of Aura Cacia Spearmint in essential oil water diffuser, really helps to relax, even my kids get to sleep faster! ✨

Posted on May 22, 2022

I just love the smell of the citrusy scent of the essential oil. Gave it to my hubby to use it for his diffuser in his office.

Posted on May 18, 2022

great quality oil, I mix it with lemon and ginger essential oils and add it to my basic body oil. I apply it to wet skun right after shower and then pat dry with a towel - my skin feels amazing!