MD

Posted on May 3, 2022

It’s the second time i am repurchasing this oil and I can say you that i have tried so many oil brands that can definitely say how much of a high quality this natural brand is! It works wonder for hair growth/ hair falling. Since this one is an essential oil I mix it with a barrier oil( make sure to do so) in this case i am using grapeseed for better benefits.It’s the only mix that works for my fine hair that breaks so much and its not able to grow.The size is good enough because you only need 4-5 drops for a hair mask. The scent is wonderful,maybe because i love rosemary

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Although I'm not much into the scent, I like to use this essential oil when washing my hair. It's great for the scalp. I just add 3-4 drops in my hand, mix it with the shampoo and apply to my hair and scalp. After 2 minutes of massaging, I wash my hair and redo the action. Rosemary essential oil is great is hair masks, too. Jojoba, avocado, olive oil - just add 5-10 rosemary oil drops to your mask before applying it to your scalp and hair, you'll see and feel the results. I like to mix olive oil with сea buckthorn oil, heat them a bit (not on fire, but in a water put on fire) and then add 5-10 drops of rosemary essential oil. After mixing them well, I add the oil mixture to my scalp (massaging it) and to the hair. Then I wear a shower cap. It's better to keep the mask more than 1 hour, if you have time. After that I wash my head twice or even 3 times (depends on the used oils), to remove the oil completely.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

No need for me to talk about the benefits, composition ,quality,and how soothing it is because there is no word that would describe this , the scent is just feels natural, and again dilute it before using it , and for the size of it will last with you for long time

Posted on May 17, 2022

Generally I think Aura Cacia offer better quality essential oil. I feel confident using this oil in general. My daughter applied it on her scalp and she likes it that it doesn't feel oily and will be helpful to her hair condition. Oils have been very much a part of my family life and yes I strongly recommend families to incorporate into their health and body routine!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

This is the first rosemary oil I've tried — though I have vast collection of other essential oils. This one really packs a punch. It should last eons. One drop and you're got to go really. Not quite sure on where this could be used as it's so pungent but the actual quality is excellent. The top is a little harder to manage than the Now range for example but I'd buy from this again — should it ever run out.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Aura Cacia Essential Oil has a pleasant & soothing scent! I used this rosemary oil combined with other ingredients to make a DYI scalp moisturizer/mask. It definitely made a difference and made my hair grow faster. I recommend this brand because the quality is perfect.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I used it in my shampoo, conditioner and scalp oils serum to stimulate hair grow. It feels good in the scalp and my hair is growing back.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This essential oil has the most amazing scent of rosemary, it is a 100% natural and I use it when i shampoo my hair. I put 3-4 drops on my hands with the shampoo and i see feel a big difference in my hair and scalp

Posted on May 14, 2022

I take a whiff when I am working to boost me into a flow state, the pleasant scent has a positive impact on work attitude.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical about Aura Cacia, but their essential oils are great. I use the rosemary one quite often, both in my diffuser and in homemade recipes (mostly for my hair). Would definitely buy again.