MD

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This patchouli is nice and I use it in a vibration cold water diffuser to create a nice smell in the evenings. I will look forward to when it matures into a nicer smell, as most patchouli oils do this over time. I have removed the dispenser inside the bottle neck and replaced it with a pipette to make it easier to dispense from the bottle drop by drop. I do this with all the more viscous essential oils like rose otto and sandalwood. This patchouli oil mixes well with woody oils and also rose otto and rose absolute for a really luxurious room or body perfume.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

have great smell , I use it as a major ingredient in creams, as it is anti bacterial, anti viral, antiseptic. Good for skin issues. And also Aphrodisiac.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I love the smell of this oil! I use it as perfume and I always get compliments on it. I have bought it multiple times and it never disappoints. I would highly recommend this.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Very good for any blend as it makes the smell lasts longer. Some like it by itself but I use it as a base for blending

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

My favorite oil. Never fails to lift my mood and it smells amazing. I have bought other brands and they never live up to this one.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

It’s my third bottle of Aura Cacia patchouli essential oil and I really recommend it to anyone who loves woody patchouli aroma. The quality of AC brand as usual very good and it goes really well as a base aroma note for creating a perfume mix. Very grounding and rich smell ♥ ️

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

The safety mechanism of the cap doesn't work well so I have to fight it each time to open. Other than that I think it's fine, never used essential oils before to compare. Personally I learned that I don't love the smell of patchouli (whoops haha)...

Posted on May 13, 2022

Put 4 drops in and diffuzer and enjoy the warm embracing feeling of love

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I love all collection of Aura aroma oil. Never disappoints me!!!