MD

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Been reordering this product for a while now. I use it in my chocolate muffins to give it that little extra orange kick! It also adds a bit of sweetness without actually containing sweetener or sugar. It always arrives bubble wrapped which is a bonus for safety.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It's friend's birthday and I know she likes citrus scents so I bought her this, bergamot and lavender so she can mix them for skin or room aroma. It's just perfect blend and easy to use!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Aura Cacia Orange essential oil is a must-have for my collection of oils. I use it for my cleaning mixtures, to freshen up my clothes in the dryer, Christmas diffuser recipes, as well as many other essential oil recipes. I love the smell of this oil.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

This is lovely. Have just made orange and poppyseed soap and it has a lovely,fresh aroma.

e84aa859-569e-4992-9464-8258ecd5826d
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great essential oil. Used in the morning to promote feelings of well being. Fresh, bright and stress relieving natural oil. Smells fantastic when used in a diffuser.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Very good quality and I would purchase again. For Christmas it is ideal and you can put it with Frankincense for scenting a room for the winter season. Good to know that iHerb have essential oils of this quality.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I try smelling scent not strong. Would like to use on my clothes.

5f9c67f4-3dfc-4584-b6a9-f924b6be63de
NatureLove
Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Whenever I smell oranges or this essential oil it feels like summer in a drop! I add it to my my tonic water - one drop with a bit of lime and stevia, to my hair, shampoo, body oil bliss and every household cleaner... Nature's vibrations are uplifting and not harming the environment like chemicals...

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Nice smell but it is a bit small bottle compared with other oil.

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is my second time ordering this. I use as perfume and dash a bit on my rugs. It’s fresh and medium sweet.