MD

Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Really helps me relax at bedtime

I started using lavender oil in a diffuser to deal with the stress and anxiety. Specially applying it with cedarwood oil which perfectly gave me a good sleep every night. I tried many lavender oils, found that Aura Cacia is a good essential oils not like others lavender fragrance oil. It’s reasonable pricing and genuine quality worth me to stick on this brand.

9a7fc3db-3359-4208-bd86-3a179b39c067
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

After COVID my hair started falling out. I read that Lavender oil might help. So I rubbed onto my scalp and within a week or so I noticed my hair growing back stronger. Since Lavender is natural, I didn't have any worries that it would not be good for me. I even told my doctor and he agreed it might help. Just into several weeks of use, but I am happy!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Finally found a lavender essential oil smells good and natural. The scent doesn't go funky on diffuser like those I got from Am**on. Most importantly, I know the ingredients came from where I can trust. A quality choice for making your own oil blend. Gonna come back again.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Top quality product and cheaper than other leading brands. We use this for wounds, scrapes, bruises. For young kids under 6, you should dilute it with some oil - anything like jojoba oil, coconut oil, olive oil... but fractionated coconut oil is the best for us coz it's odourless! It's not the same as regular coconut oil so just take note of that. You can find any of these diluting oils on iherb as well.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

A calming, relaxing scent makes my shower time perfect. I'm adding it to my shampoo, and even to to shower gel right on the needed amount (do not use on the whole bottle, the effect won't remain). I feel that it makes my skin softer after shower and my scalp feels better, too. If it somehow doesn't help you in shower, you can always use it as a fragrance for clothes - it has a nice, gentle, real-lavender-like scent.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Been using this for years. Realised its effectiveness when i first apply it on my kid insite bites. On one occasion, she went school excursion and came back with 16 mosquito bites!! She felt so much itch and keep scratching. So i remembered this oil and apply it for her.. Next day.. All the mosquito bites subsided and not itchy anymore. From then on, if we are going anywhere outdoors, sure to bring this along.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Ordered on 15/3 & received in good condition fairly fast on 19/3. Excellent quality essential oil at value for money price! I use the Lavender & Chamomile essential oils from Aura Cacia in a diffuser to relax to sleep at night. Highly recommend 👍

2399e895-97ab-44ed-b682-7d182020b178
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The consistency and smell are good. I indicate for relaxation in mists and perfums. However, I wish they wrote where the lavander was collected and how it was extracted.

a91f5216-5f50-47de-88be-f58c037593d3
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Natural ingredients and scent. Been using this brand for many many years for its quality. Hope it offers a larger size for regular users like me.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Not sure why size of bottle/ packaging is so big but 1/3 of the size is actually filled with pills . The quality is excellent all great ingredients the benefits to your digestion is amazing these supplements alleviate constipation and are easily absorbed in your gut