MD

Posted on May 30, 2022

This natural essential oil makes me feel more calm. Scent and quality is really good. I only use few drops for my office for soothing purpose. So my staff also can feel the benefits. Nice package suitable for gifts.

4a7cfc74-5afc-4f90-9197-2dde1b8b9b73
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

7c4d89f7-55cf-49c1-8b1e-6c71959eef72
Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Reading the label, I’m not sure I smell anything other than a distinct lavender scent (it is listed first after all) it’s going in my diffuser now…wait, be right back for the final verdict: smells like a heady florist’s shop.. I think I like it? Haha

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

Nice blend, I use it in my diffusor in the mornings and it fills up the room with a pleasant, calming and soothing scent. It is well balanced, however, the lavender and a dash of rose oil are the most prominent. It did drip a bit while in transport but I didn't loose too much of a product.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Helps my anxiety, smells great, and is overall calming and use it everywhere

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Always love AURA CACIA range of aromatherapy and essential oils!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

3rd purchase, I use it whenever I feel overwhelmed, brain too active when I want to sleep. it smells great and is effective

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Good smell. I bought this as a gift for a friend who has acute panic symptom.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

love this panic scent! it really soothing especially from a day of long work.