MD
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I'm an essential oil and fragrance lover. I always have this in stock. Our home smells amazing... this fragrance lingers all around. I use it in toilet tissues, dab a few drops on the flat edge, and store the entire roll on shelves; also add it to water spray bottles for kitchen/counter tops ....divine!!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

If you're looking for something floral and mood-lifting, this may be the scent for you. The geranium note is stronger than the rest, so it has a mellow, rose fragrance. The blend itself is a bit runny. Applying it to pulse points, back of ear, base of neck, inside wrists and below navel gave me an improved sense of well-being and I use it twice a day- first thing after a shower and just before going to sleep at night.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Beautiful scent that I use in my aromatherapy machine and also a few drops in my bath water. Also, great to add to my mop water when cleaning my floors! The quality is truly exceptional and i highly recommend it. The essential oils in the product is natural and very soothing to the soul.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is such a lovely, delicate scent. 5-6 drops in a diffuser really refreshes the room. I only wish the rose scent came through stronger than the coriander, which is a tad bit overpowering in the blend. Nonetheless, it’s a very relaxing and pleasant scent that will be my go-to.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Like the scent. I use it with many other essential oils in a diffuser. It helps me feel good and relaxed. It also helps me balance my heart chakra. Please like my reply.

a45f9d2f-c352-4d21-b328-d82fd3202612
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

4c9ca5f0-509d-4b7b-bbc2-2e63116904e2

During the summer season I like to wear a light fragrance after shower and I had been looking for this brand as I found other essential oil fragrances being quite lasting. If you like the lavender smell then probably this is the key note. I was looking for geranium base scent and I wished that prevailed more than lavender. In my opinion the letter one is more clear to smell.

bcdad44b-cf34-45a0-b186-b369d2a19a53
Posted on Nov 17, 2022

It is a great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients and smell very nice as hug!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

when I get anxious and stressful, I spread some drops together with olive oil to rub on my chest. That's work. I felt better and calming.