MD

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I am absolutely so in love with this spray! I had seen it in my friends IG story highlights as a calming pillow and room mist and I was immediately drawn to it. I admire the fact that it is free of any chemicals, dyes or harsh toxins meaning it is an all natural clean spray. It doesn't "stick" to fabric or linens like other sprays do and dissolves perfectly once its sprayed into the room. I've also noticed that the spray lasts pretty long as well throughout the night, so that's an A plus in my book. I chose the lavender scent which calms me down and assures a peaceful sleep. 5 stars all the way for this bad boy!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The scent is truly very nice, helping to calm my mind and bring some peace and relaxation before sleep. Clean composition with fragrance coming from natural sources (aka essential oils). Fragrance is not overpowering at all, yet not too mild either, just right for my nose! Even throughout the day I love to just open up the cap and sniff it randomly. It really just smells that lovely.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I have had some troubles with sleeping so I got this spray to help with my bedtime routine and it seems to be working. The smell for me is too similar to humidity, I guess because of the chamomile but the after scent of the lavender creates a great balance.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Buying health food at iher is so convenient and discounted! The essential oils purchased this time smell fragrant and very natural! Let me have a restful sleep. It's great, and I recommend it to everyone.

53dd0072-7840-4a31-944f-fb892c4390bf
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

finally I got it! heard a lot of positive references, till now I like it's smell, it really makes you relax.. will have to check it further, with the sleepless nights

fea39af3-18c1-400b-a305-2615aecd7da4
Posted on May 10, 2022

I like a good pillow/linen spray and this was an excellent scent in a reusable aluminium bottle Perfect for travel as well as everyday use!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This is really great. Not only helps me sleep. But when I spray it in the air my cats go right to sleep and I sleep even better for they don't bother me

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This spray has a lovely scent, quite natural and not overpowering at all. For the days when extra help in getting to sleep is needed it’s good to have it at hand. Would definitely re-purchase 👍🏼

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

i like it very much. spray it to my pillow and bed before sleep or after cleaning. i only wish the smell was a bit more intense