MD

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Love this stuff! I apply to my hair once weekly (Oil has a golden color), sork into your scalp and hair, cover with shower cap and leave on hair for 30 to 45 minutes. Then, shampoo hair in shower and apply little conditioner. I am a blonde so once I dry my hair, seems to have even more golden highlights. Dry your hair, then style. I have used this for a long time and highly recommend. I will never be without my Sesame Oil.

Sesame oil is my favorite oil for supporting my skin. I have re-purchased this brand several times for the purity and reputation. The scent is almost non-existent and sesame oils is a light but moisturizing oil that nourishes the skin very well. I have found the the base of Weleda's baby line is solely sesame so I have adopted it to add to my face creams for my aging skin and this is my skin's most compatible oil.

Posted on May 6, 2022

i love it i use it for my hair its benefit and i see good results,the size is normal it moisturize my hair and nourishement it

d86e0d63-2e44-4c66-8fbe-0978f4de1c87
Posted on May 7, 2022

Very happy with this product. It does have a sesame oil fragrance when I apply it to my skin, but soon after the fragrance seems to disappear.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I'm a big fan of Aura Cacia and love their products. I make my own hair, facial, body and bath oils from recipes found on the web. I never buy any other brand because of the quality and consistency of their products.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Great quality and a good item for oil-washing my face. After a week, my skin is smooth and cleaner. It also moisturizes my skin. The scent is mild and pleasant. It would be great if it came with a glass bottle and maybe a larger size.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

i like this product it looks like it is of a very good quality it is a very light oil and it has little bit of smell but is not like offensive after a while that smell of the seed goes away but it is really good .

AmURLn
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I massage my toddler using this oil. It’s super relaxing and doesn’t cause any irritation. It’s actually very soothing. I also massage her belly with this oil when she’s constipated and it works like magic

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Absolutely love using this oil on my face at night, only a few drops are necessary. The scent is mild so it's a great carrier for essential oils too.

Posted on Nov 13, 2020

Amazing Organic Sesame oil. It smells like Raw Sesame seed. light smell. It absorbs slowly but does not stick. As this oil is organic I like to use it on the face. I mix it with other oils like Tamanu Oil, Rosehip Oil, Marula Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil. I apply it on my face as a serum. Sesame oil also has a moderately low rating on the comedogenic scale, are good options for many types of skin. Sesame oil contains vitamin E also contains several phenolic compounds, which give it its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. I highly recommend it.

32953d4e-3c2e-4f47-964d-37837958fa77