MD

ANGELA
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This product has no excess packaging, and it is filled right to the top! There are also NO fake scents in it; it's all essential oils. There are no synthetic, chemical perfumes in it at all, and that's why I can use it. This item will NOT cause you to have a UTI if you're prone to them like I am. All-natural, great quality ingredients make for a very relaxing bath. For a regular-sized tub, I use about two tablespoons full. If you're very sensitive or have a super reactive body, this product is very gentle and should not cause you any issues.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I absolutely LOVE this Aura Cacia Comforting Geranium mineral bath soak. It has a little fizz and great amount of essential oil/scent. Geranium in particular is helpful with hormal/ pms issues. It is moisturizing and fragrant. I have used it as a foot soak and in the bathtub. I've purchased multiple times and highly recommend it!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This is one of those times that I wish I could have smelled before I bought. This isn't quite what I was expecting and is a little pungent (heavy on the geranium) for my nose. I will still use and enjoy, but not sure I would have bought this if I had had access to a tester first. Nothing wrong with the product, just my personal preference in scent.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This one is my favorite in Aura Cacia bath salt range – the scent is mild still it keeps well during the whole bath time. Also, you need only 1-2 tbs per tub. Great product, buying in to replenish my stock.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Actually, I wrote the review late because first I want to try it. The smell is amazing. I liked it so much. Quite a good amount it contains. Worth trying product.

343fef79-9576-4311-925c-da262f882f7f
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Love this bath product especially the scent of the geranium! Very relaxing soak especially seems to ensure a great night’s sleep. I scoop some i to the running water easily and float back to unwind.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

aromatherapy bath soaks are great. scent can be sharp if you prefer milder fragrance, but i personally love it. After soaking, the residual scent stays on skin.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Love the smell! If you’re like me and like your bath smells like spa place, I really recommend 2 bags for regular-sized tub, 1 bag is too mild.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Scent is divine, very practical to use. The quality is great and they serve well when you are on the go just to relax and unwind.