MD

Cherryxzee
Posted on Apr 9, 2022
I used it for my car

A good diffuser for your car 👏🏻 🚗 Small in its size but with good benefits; it will produce a good scent that make you feel refreshing & soothing after applying a few drops of essential oil, good quality and comes with natural cotton pads in the same package. The composition consists of the plastic diffuser and the part where you can place the cotton pads. Easy to use.

d9b3d021-7212-4193-b949-53affb48b3db

I have bought quite a few of these over the years as they make excellent presents. The scent does not last a huge amount of time, but that is to be expected when using essential oils - they must be regularly reapplied to the cotton pad in the device. Everyone I have given one to has been super happy with it - most people have never seen such a thing before! I usually make up a little bottle of an essential oil blend to go with it and I think this makes it a lovely personal and unique gift idea.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I've looked for this kind of car's aroma many years. It' s very simple in using and You can drop any kind of the real pure essential oil- contains 5 refill pads. This aromatherapy car diffuser gives nice smell without chemical ingredients! I recomend it.

abdb76af-d11f-41fe-a6bf-521d62da7c41
bba2e5a8-e1ce-46e0-a386-c698f971eaf0
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Oh, i just love this car diffuser!! i am going to buy 2 more for 2 other cars. the quality of this product is amazing. so simple to use and the essential oil that you use last a long time. easy to refill and even comes with extra pads. the size isnt too large or too small. can use any scent to match your desire. makes driving feel refreshing and soothing with the natural lemon and eucalyptus oil i use

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I was intrigued by this product and had to try it out! My DH loves having good scents around. Unfortunately, he is used to buying chemical-based fragrances for his car. From the very first day, he was sold on this alternative! It fits perfectly in the car outlet and a few drops of a favorite essential oil (or a blend) lasts for hours. Unfortunately, in my car there's a plastic flap which prevents the car diffuser from freely releasing the scent I chose into the air. We don't yet know how long the five included pads will last.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a good product, however, the pad needs topping up with essential oil everytime I use it. A suggestion for the company, maybe porous ceramic tiles would be better to replace the material/felt ones that come in the package. I'm at a loss on where to find replacements pads when the 5 provided wear out!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It works well. The disadvantage is that the smell does nit last very long and there are only 5 pouches in the pack. So when these are finished, then what? I guess you can throw away the diffuser or do improvised pouches. But, all in all it is a good value for money.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This small product create an atmosphere of love in the car, gives outa great soothing smell, depending on the essential oil you use, some feel and smell better than others. Could use a few more of the disposable cardboard piece, they put too little of them (only 5), and you have got to switch them out often to prevent burning smell.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

the quality of this is super good. my car smells so good! I will use this every time I get in the car. the size is perfect. love how I can smell my essential oil on the go. so soothing and a natural air freshener