MD

Posted on Mar 24, 2022
SMELLS LIKE A RELAXING CUP OF TEA & QT WITH MY HUSBAND

Scent: None of that overly sweet and chemical scent. It also smells like a cup of freshly brewed tea which is a plus for me. Quality: Absorbs quickly into the skin. It's definitely moisturizing without that really greasy oily feel. My skin looks supple and nourished. Storage: Cool, dry area away from the sunlight. Preferably in a plastic bag to avoid the oil mess. Packaging: Great. Straightforward bottle and lid. Easy to use. Appreciate the size, it's not a small itty-bitty bottle. Sensitivity: My husband has sensitive skin and so far there has been no such issues at all. Benefit: QT with my husband when he massages me with this!

This product is true Lavender Scent, not fake, like some. The oil is lovely and clean. A little bit, goes a long way! This product is delightful. Packaging was great. Really good value for money the sizing. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. I will definitely be purchasing more. I rub it into my temples, (just a small amount needed) and my forehead if I have a migraine. It works wonders and helps alot. I find at night it helps me relax and sleep soundly too. It smells DIVINE! I love lavender and this oil smells true to the lavender scent. Its like rubbing the lavender flower on your fingers, it smells so identical. 'FINALLY', a Lavender Oil product that actually works and smells amazing! Superior Product - LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

For such a reasonable price, this body oil is absolutely divine. It smells great - just fresh and natural, not artificial. Instead of using body lotions, I just apply some of this onto damp arms and legs right after I step out of the shower or bath and towel off. It's a great product!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

this is my absolute favorite lavender oil. This has a lavender blend that doesn't smell synthetic. It's heavy enough to keep my skin moisturized without having to add lotion as a second layer. I don't care for the new packaging as the spout allows too much to come out at once.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

My legs and arms are especially dry, so I use it as an extra moisturizing base layer all over my body after showering and then apply my lotion on top of it. It's a thicker oil, so you can use it without lotion, but allow time for absorption as otherwise might leave oil residue on clothes, sheets, etc. Smells nice, but not overpowering at all.

Joonee
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

This smells amazing! I add a few drops to my bath, and it just relaxes me thoroughly after my bath. Sometimes i add a few drops to my normal body moisturiser and i feel like i'm walking out of a spa. This lasts for a long time as well

Posted on May 19, 2022

smell awesome and light oil when i applied into my skin, absorb the oil quickly. the scent does not stay on my skin that long. but when I massage my legs and arms, it helps me relax.

0d18910c-9487-4bd3-826f-8ba7fec7705d
Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Amazing oil ! My go to oil to use fir a good relaxing massage puts you right to sleep smells amazing and not sticky but gives you time to rub it in couldn’t ask for a better oil and will definitely get it again!

0c00d484-3ab9-4af9-9d9f-59bbe90201ad
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I really like this oil. Feel relaxing when used as massage oil. Very nice fragrance. Can use fr showering as well. Drop a few drops in a pail of water. Feels great

ec4351bb-acb2-4f80-8f67-97603e484130
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I first purchased this product for its lavender scent last year at a local store just prior to the pandemic. Now that everyone is working from home, I spend a lot more time cooking and washing up. I began using this oil to moisturize my hands throughout the day. For the first time in years, I made it through the entire winter without my hands developing painful cracks. In past years I've tried all sorts of creams, but always ended up with some painful cracks. This year, not one, despite washing my hands more often. When I ran out of my first bottle (4oz size which lasted one year), I started noticing my hands were becoming dry. Glad I checked iHerb to see if they carried it. This time I purchased the 8oz bottle. My hands feel great again. I really love this oil, for its scent and how well it keeps my hands soft. I also like to massage it on my feet before bed.

39af3290-b79a-4d56-9bd8-72c6ee75669a