MD

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I love this oil it smells amazing , the quality is good , i use it after shower , be carful if u have sensitive skin cause it has essential oils in it , it really moisturizes my skin , i took the small size , the packaging is also good , it has a lot of benefits hope this was helpful

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I normally purchase the lavender oil from this brand and thought i would be adventurous to my surprise i should've purchased more than 2. Granted it's not going to replace my lavender oil but this stuff is just as amazing the scent is lighter but the moisture is amazing. Great as an alternative to lotion and heavy creams.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love its nice light soothing scent, which has my favorite lavender and chamomile oil with calming effect, which gives me a good night’s sleep. Put two drops on your face after washing and toner, then you will have smooth and soft skin in the morning. It also helps lighten up scars on my arms due to skin allergies. Great for people who prefer natural skin care products.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

Very good quality. Amazing scent is also very relaxing. Moisturizes skin good and leave it smooth. Would recommend to try it on stretch marks as it did them smoother on me (used this during 6 months almost daily before bed). Good product that definitely needs to be tested once. Also as for me this could be potential allergic because of the rich scent. Better to test it before applying.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The main reason I bought it is because it is very good for cuticles and nails but you can also apply it to your body and it has a very soothing and calming effect. It smells very good.

I got this to use at night after my shower to help me sleep. it's definitely chamomile scented and nourishing for my skin... I convince myself it can help me to relax to sleep :)

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I like the size and the smell of this massage oil. Massaging with kids is one of the most intimating moments with them everyday. I enjoy using different kind of oil with them, No irritating reaction. Also, the packing is good, no leakage at all.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I am not sure why I ordered this, I have never been a fan of the smell of chamomile, but the combination of scents in this is beyond beautiful. The oil feels amazing on your skin and the scent is so soothing. I have purchased dozens of these to give as gifts and I have a good stash to make sure I never run out. I love this stuff.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It is comforting to put on right after a shower. You will enjoy a nice sleep with the nice smell. Love it❤️

c9ced50d-94c1-4667-8dc9-0906c15fc834
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I originally bought this so my BF and I could give each other massages but I loved the scent so much that I just use it as my everyday moisturiser. It really nourishes and hydrates the skin!!