MD

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I love to use oil burner, mix bergamot oil with ylang ylang oil. Try it out. You will feel like you’re in an Aesop store

590c45a0-dd5f-4a4c-aea9-0a4b94158580
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Says it's gold pressed. It's so lovely I wish I could add it to tea, but not sure if it's food grade. Absolutely divine, and light years ahead of its cousin, orange.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I use this oil with tender and cheering scent in the aroma lamp and it's lovely. However, the lid of the bottle seems not to work very well. Nonetheless, the bottle was packed very well and there was no leak.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Great quality oil. I really love the scent of bergamot and was excited to get it so I can use it as part of my night routine

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The scent is really different from Bergamot essential oil that I used to purchase from other manufactures, I don't know which one is correct Bergamot essential oil. The scent is nice, but honestly I don't know to say if it's the correct and good quality product.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I’ve been searching for bergamot oil and finally found it on iherb. A little pricey for this size but not sure if its normal for bergamot. Use this with NOW lavender essential oil to create a spa effect and the scent smells heavenly.

NatureLove
Posted on Feb 27, 2021

Bergamot is like Grapefruit a subtle and yet joy inducing and inspiring scent. This is for me useful for everything from washing to adding to body oils, to shampoos to textile wasing liquid. It natural antibacterial and antifungal properties are amazing and at the same time the environment feels as if you have cleaned you flat with light and yourself with an aroma of joy.

Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I've never been disappointed with Aura Cacia essential oils. The price was great, iherb shipping is always super quick, and the product smells perfect. I'm excited to make some earl grey scented candles with this and then looking forward to getting cozy and reading a book while enjoying the candle.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

it is great to add to my infuser, helps to relax me.