MD
Based on 1,368 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,368 Ratings
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been using dishwashing liquid made of natural ingredients for some years now and this is by far my favorite brand. Not harsh at all on the skin and cleans the dishes very well. Just need a tiny amount and a bottle lasts a long time. Highly recommend this to anyone!

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I met this company quite by chance. I am vegan and use products that have not been tested on animals and are vegan. We do not have such a company in the country. The soap is excellent, unlike its counterparts it does not dry out the hands and leaves a pleasant smell on the dishes

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

This dishwashing liquid is great! It was all the dirty dishes and sink with ease. The liquid itself is a bit runny so you will go quicker through a bottle than let's say fairy dish soap. It also makes great bubbles for kids by the way. The smell is nice, smells really like flowers, but next time I will try another scent because it is not my favourite.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My girls suffer from eczema and this is one of the only dishwasher detergents they can use. They’ve never had a flare up with this. Our go to. Nice scent too and feels gentle on the skin .

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

Really like the scent and so gentle on the skin. My go to for my family as some of them have eczema, but it doesn’t flare up with this

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

this scent is really nice. it is mild yet not too faint. I love this brand and highly recommend it. it is of great quality and use. would be great if they have a bigger bottle.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I like the scent! It does the job that it should be done. It is quite mild on bare hands to use. This is my favourite part. To me, it’s a bit pricy but like it overall and worth it.

Shelly
Posted on Apr 13, 2021

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I usually buy Attitude Fragrance-Free and Citrus Zest, but had to order a few bottles of Wildflowers since my favorite scents were out of stock. This one has a very strong scent, way too strong! The scent spreads all over the kitchen. Plus the soap seems to stick to the hands. I can still feel soap on my hands after rinsing them with water. I haven't experienced this after using Attitude Fragrance-Free and Citrus Zest for years.