MD

Based on 1,206 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Great choice!

Simply perfect all purpose cleaner. I tested it first with cleaning microwave and it did absolutely amazing job without necessary rubbing and scratching. I appreciate that it doesn't leave bubbles/soup behind. So easy to wipe off anything. Smells really lovely but not overwhelming artificial scent. You get a lot of product compare to others on market for similar pricing. Great spray bottle without leaking on sides. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

39bfbe5a-2ba0-4626-abd2-aba0eb88bc7c
b878f074-d2a5-426e-8311-9bd192cbefeb
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

The product is just great! I love its scent, and the ingredients are safe, so I clean my child's furniture, her table and everything with this product. I also clean our kitchen furniture with it and it makes a great job and removes oily spots very easily. Loved the product and will surely recommend it!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I buy this for kitchen. the igredients are natural - so I do not have to worry about the bad impact on the nvironment. and also I am not worried for the family members, since it is harmful. the cleaner halps me clean my stove fast and easy. I spray the stove, leave it for 5-7 minutes and then I wipe it with paper towels - impeccable!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

This works well. I like the scent , it’s not overpowering as in some cleaning products .this is only constant buying list. Leaves tops clean and streak free

Posted on May 26, 2022

I'm yet to try this product but I read amazing reviewes about the product. I also like the clean ingredients in it and it smells nice.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I was looking for a replacement for another brand that ran out of stock. This product serves it's purpose and removes wet stains or sticky stains effectively when used on glass and mirror.