Page 1 - Reviews - As I Am, Dandruff Cowash, Olive & Tea Tree Oil, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This is my second purchase of this cowash, the only one I tried, actually. It cleans well, has good slip and I only need a bit of leave-in after it. Also, it's great for seborrheic dermatitis and calms the scalp. I use it approximately every other week when I feel the itch and need a break from shampoos. CGM approved! I'm a wavy 2b.

807097e9-c9cc-4e06-86ce-7a27f95cd067
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It has a scent similar to eucalyptus or mint, due to the tea tree. It's very fresh, pleasant and last on your hair even after you've washed it. I first use a normal shampoo and follow with this cowash. I put a medium quantity and massage it on my scalp and let it sit a little. I feel it tingle, but it feels pleasant to me... It may not feel good for those with sensitive scalps. The size is great and the packaging is also great for gripping, even when you hands are wet and slippery. It helped a lot with my itchy scalp and product build-up.

d6a28134-da69-4995-aa2b-c60afbd9c219
Posted on May 18, 2022

My son always has dandruff and we went to doctors and did everything, but nothing worked. We bought this and used it a few times, and to tell you, IT FINALLY WORKED. No more dandruff on the scalp. The scent is good, does not smell bad, but overall, the product is good.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This product is a great alternative to shampoo. I have an oily scalp and need to wash daily. I was worried this product would not clean well enough (as it does not foam) and make my hair get greasy quicker. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that is not the case. it washes just as well, the essential oils give a nice cooling effect and are good for scalp health, and it conditions the hair on top. it's replaced my shampoos and conditioners.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I don’t really enjoy the heavy menthol smell but as a cowash it’s pretty successful. I get seasonal dandruff in winter this product makes it easier to manage. My scalp feels less itchy and dry. Not a lot of lather but easy to rinse. Most importantly it doesn’t weigh down my waves!

Posted on May 27, 2022

I use this product twice a week and It has done wonders to my scalp. It has a strong scent, but it is not overwhelming. I will be buying it again.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I have tried many different co wash products and this one is one of the best, without weighing down the hair and also feels very clean when I rinse out. Scalp feels nice and fresh after using it.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Great scent. Can be for everyday use. Quality is big. Size is just nice. Great package. Any age can use. Good benefits for curly hair. It moisturize the hair. No dandruff on scalp.

Posted on May 14, 2022

My hair is healthy now. I used to use shampoo every day. Now I only shampoo once every 3 weeks but use this every wash day (every other day). My scalp is healthy, no more dryness. I would even recommend for people with straight hair.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love this product! It helps with my itchy scalp and hair is so clean and fresh after using it. Great size of package. I love the smell too.