MD
Based on 1,020 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,020 Ratings
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer

89e1590b-8b20-46d6-8080-7b47afc2557e
d21e1602-1f0f-465e-9d9d-6de7e4ee8910
0a932a12-aba0-484d-a970-9471c8f57029
350805e1-f22c-4cd2-90e1-78a5af02c6c4
88fe45c8-d1e3-41a6-a90a-66a355563aa3

Honestly, I hadn’t known that I ordered a leave-in product, so I used it like other conditioners: applying to the hair and rinse thoroughly. I have colored hair, little damaged and dry on the ends, oily near the scalp. After using my hair became smooth and combed good. Nothing specific, smells great, main ingredients are argan oil and Shea butter, which are necessary for damaged and colored hair.

5bb3d1ea-12d1-4495-ae13-e34fb61894dd
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This is a great leave in product for curly hair. It is light, not heavy, doesn't leave my hair greasy, smells light and fresh. I also LOVE that it is in a pump dispenser. So much easier to get the right amount of product with a pump, than with a squeeze tube. I honestly review only products I've actually used. If you found this helpful, please give my review a thumbs up.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Love this product! Tames fly away hair and gives that salon look. Smells good too!! I, also use this product on wet hair, give that slick look and keeps hair in place. The one thing I can trust is buying from iherb, product is not water downed as buying from 3rd party.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Our family has been using "artnaturals Argan Oil Leace-In Conditioner for several years. Although we only wash our hair twice a week, we use it every day after showering and rinsing our hair. It is not greasy after application and leaves hair soft and clean looking. It's a good product at a great price!!

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

First of all my friend recommended this for me she said it mad her hair looking stronger but i wasnt interested cause she told me to take the whole collection.. and I thought it was too expensive to me and one time she told me to try it and i loveeed the way it made my hair and the smell was wonderful then i directly bought it i got the hair mask the conditioner and the leave in .. even my mom and my colleague noticed! My hair is dry plus I bleached it 2 years ago that made my hair looking dead and frizzy (dont it on the scalp)

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Love the scent . Sometime I’m lazy to use conditioner while washing my hair I will use this one instead, I have dyed and bleached hair . This work is ok as leave on conditioner. Sometimes I use it when my hair is messy and I need to go out , higher recommend

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Tbh, it my first time to use iHerb and it WON’T be the last! My shipment arrived in 3 days only! The packaging was literally amazing!! I bought the full set: shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and the leave-in! The scent is really IRRESISTIBLE!! I use the shampoo followed by the conditioner then the hair mask as written in the suggested use! After I’m done with my shower I apply the leave-in conditioner starting with scalp and ending with endings of my hair! The quality it very very good! It does keep my hair moisturized! I got benefits from it! Regarding the size it’s good, I bought this product 2 months ago and until know the bottle didn’t finish! Plz like my review if you found it helpful! 🌸