MD

3,278
AHealingChance
Posted on Oct 8, 2022
Healthy & Delicious

This coconut butter helps satisfy my sweet-toothe even though it has no added sugars! The only ingredient is coconut! This product is a great alternative to nut butters and delicious to bake or cook with on the AIP diet. I especially like to use it to make frostings. Good quality and size for the price.

d36b7784-3a0b-41d4-81d0-1f9488a57a86
ee45d60b-0cd4-4d03-a214-72602c57b132
325e8827-c4fd-41d0-adb4-e4be422e3b55
Posted on May 11, 2022

My family loves this coconut butter. It’s rich and has a mildly sweet taste so sometimes when a craving hits, a little spoonful of it totally does the trick while still being healthy. I also stir it into my toddler’s oatmeal for added nutrition, put it in smoothies and spread it on homemade banana bread. It’s delicious!

028aa707-4bb0-493f-979b-3ead4c10cdc3
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I have been using it for making keto dark chocolate. The recipe is simple, just add organic cacao powder or paste, sweetener and vanilla extract to the coconut butter on a water bath, then add any ingredients you want in the chocolate such as dried strawberries, nuts, coconut flakes, and more; then carefully pour the mixture in a mold and freeze for 15-30 minutes. This chocolate is a good sources of MCT and magnesium, super healthy and delicious.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

It’s basically a coconut purée, but of course this prepackaged product frees you from preparing the coconut and scraping all the flesh just to make a little amount of coconut spread. It has the full coconut texture and taste, absolutely delicious! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up so that I can use the rewards to buy and review more other products on iHerb! Thank you :)

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

I used to buy this Coconut Butter in the small 1.06 ounce pouch size. It was great to just throw a couple of them in my bag in case I needed a snack. Now I purchase the jar of Coconut Butter instead, and eat it a spoonful at a time. In the warm months, it is smooth and creamy. In the colder weather, it is hard, and I like to warm it up before I eat it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I like raw coconut butter, it tastes great with oats and specially pancakes. It has good natural ingredients, only pure coconut, it adds some sweet flavor to your dish. Very economic in serving, good for those who follow plant-based diet, you can even make delicious healthy version of Rafaello or Bounty using this raw coconut butter and many others recipes. It’s a good quality product with a lot of benefits for your health.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I would buy this brand again, it is a delightful brand. The contents were very fragrant upon opening. the mixture was mostly crumbly, dry and not very oily, yet the coconut was ground so smoothly that it was silky in texture upon hitting the tongue. I love that they included bits of the coconut skin mixed, too. The coconut absolutely tastes fresh and the quality is high as they use a reusable glass jar. I love seeing the contents of the coconut butter. I find that it takes me so little coconut butter to satisfy my craving for coconut. I do not want to heat or warm up this product at all. I love how this product does not need refrigeration.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

My favorite product ever. It’s wonderful in everything - in a ready-to-go snack coconut berry purée, in my cottage cheese breakfasts, as a part of my pancake toppings, what have you! It adds nice natural sweets to everything and provides this nice creamy texture as well. It also freezes a bit if you put it in a fridge, which adds a nut flavor to your dish or dessert if you prefer it cold! Absolutely love it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022