MD

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
Just try it

The only problem with this nut butter is that it's so good I can't stop eating. I received it yesterday and half of it is gone. Its even better that Nutella as it's healthier and it's not extremely sweet as Nutella. It's just perfect. You will have to stir it very well though, as the liquid is up and all the good stuff on the bottom. I ordered the other two flavors to try them, but if you like coconut or coconut chocolate like I do, this will be you favorite. Eating it with waffles on the weekend is the best combination!

b891e6e3-eb4a-4f6d-b131-ccfc0dc34483
87a84d64-7bf8-4307-bb0d-a82994499709
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I haven't tried this product yet, but I've tried other products from this brand and I like them. it's a high quality product. the ingredients list is healthy and good for you. you can use it as a spread or as a snack any time of the day. please like my comment if you agree with me 💕

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Absolutely amazing!! It's so soft, yumm, and is such a nice healthier alternative for nutella and added sugar containing peanut butter! Love the brand a lot for spreading organic foods and making us healthier - especially those who are on diet. It's gluten-free, vegan-friendly, high quality, sugar-free, which gives it a lot of benefit compared to other bliss types. Strong recommendation.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

What a purchase! My kids and my husband love it, they've already asked me for a bigger jar😄 We spread it on a toast, add it to an oatmeal or just eat it with a spoon directly from the jar. Super yummy, not too sweet, healthy!! I very much recommended, great value for its price. Please click thumb up for my review 🤗

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Like a Nutella but with a coconut taste. If you are concerned about the ingredients and amount of sugar, I recommend trying this butter!!! only 4 ingredients and they are organic! No palm oil! it's a perfect choice for you and your kids! Love it and buy it again and again! The taste is sweet and coconut. Best quality.

Rosy
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Wow! I've read the reviews but it tastes better than I expected. I actually purchased this product to use in my baking but after eating a teaspoon of this, looks like I will eat it straight from the jar. It is definitely for coconut lovers. I don't like things that are too sweet and this is just perfect! It also has only 4 ingredients, not even close to the long not so healthy list in some other products. This butter only has healthy ORGANIC ingredients and one of them being coconut oil. So not only am I eating something decadent but also a healthier version of a chocolate spread.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Cacao Bliss is the perfect name for this coconut cacao butter. It literally melts in your mouth. Unlike the unflavoured coconut butter, you don't have to stir this up to dig into it unless you want to drizzle it over your breakfast fruit or anything else for that matter. If you want it to be creamy rather than chunky, you might want to heat it up before you use it anyway. Fondue without the fuss! Either way, it is delectable. If you love the taste of chocolate and you love the taste of coconut butter it goes without saying that you will love this. Just don't be surprised if you eat the whole jar in one sitting. The flavour is much more chocolate than coconut. And, there just four simple ingredients. Coconut butter, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and cacao nibs. All organic of course.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

The smell and taste are both great and can be used for baking or on toast etc instead of regular chocolate powder or spread. The ingredients are all clean so you won't feel bad about eating it! However, the chocolate was too hard and did not melt at all. I had to keep the jar in boiling water for a long time to be able to use it.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It is soo tasty and is not as sweet as Nutella and much healthier choice! I bought it for my kids, we always spread it on bread and eat with pancakes! Will definitely buy again!