MD

Posted on Aug 30, 2021
¡Excelente!

I love this oil. It is super light which is perfect for oily skin. Even though I have oily skin, the surface of my skin is very dried which is the reason I bought it because it claims to heal the skin barrier. I apply it at night. I apply just one drop before my moisturizer and massage it into my skin. It gives me a beautiful shine. The next morning my skin is extremely soft to the touch, and it feels less dry. I am also applying it to the ends of my hair before going to bed. My hair does not look extremely oily, and it is healthier. This oil is and will be a must in my face, body, and hair care routine.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I use it as a final make up remover. It goes in deeply into every pore, removing even the toughest make up. Good for any age. Gentle enough to be used under the eye area. Can be used on everyday basis as an extra moisturizer on top of your daily routine cream at night.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love it! i use it in my face frequently, i have very sensitive skin so this is great for me, very gentle, its very moiturizing, its good quality and organic. Size its normal, but it last long since its not heavy, texture its good too. No scent that i can percibe

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

there is no scent. the frequency of use this twice daily before my moisturizer since i have very dry and sensitive skin. the formula is gentle and even if it's an oil, it immediately gets absorbed by my skin. my skin feels soft and moisturized without excess oil. the price is also affordable compared to the size of the bottle. the packaging is also nice.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

the scent is mild but pleasant. i like to use it after my serums as a moisturizer. it glides on nicely on my skin and hydrates my skin well. previously i was using squalane oil from the ordinary. i thought that was pretty good but this squalane oil is even better! i also tried timeless before and i dont like the texture as it leaves my skin parched and dry after and also tried few other squalane oils but none are as good as this. among all the brands of squalane oil i had tried, this leaves my skin most satisfied. im very happy with it. the quality is good and sizing is worth it. i only use a few drops of it daily after my serums and they make my skin feels really soft and comfortable. i am really glad i gave this brand a try.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I apply it at night after cleaning my face. My skin is quite oily on my forehead and nose so it doesn't sink in completely but it's amazing for my cheeks which can get extremely dry. I've been using it about a month and I have noticed my skin is more supple and not as dry and tight.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Just getting started with this, but I like it so far. I have acne prone skin and was hesitant to try it, but it has not caused any breakouts for me. It's a bit oily feeling when you apply it, but it soaks in pretty fast. Very mild scent, if any.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

very light oil , with no particular scent besides a hint of olive oil really helpfull with malesezia folliculitis and over all a great quality oil i olso use it sometimes to remove my eye makeup

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

It's my first time using this. I don't have any comparison with another brand. And it makes with other oils. I don't know how to comment on it.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

This is the only thing you need to keep your face smooth and moisturized all day long. Accompanied with some facial massage, it helps fighting against any aging sign. I am happy for discovering this amazing oil. It is a must for my facial rutine🌸🌺