MD

Posted on Oct 25, 2021
Amazing!!!! Plz like

First of all my friend recommended this for me she said it mad her hair looking stronger but i wasnt interested cause she told me to take the whole collection.. and I thought it was too expensive to me and one time she told me to try it and i loveeed the way it made my hair and the smell was wonderful then i directly bought it i got the hair mask the conditioner and the leave in .. even my mom and my colleague noticed! My hair is dry plus I bleached it 2 years ago that made my hair looking dead and frizzy (dont it on the scalp)

584cecca-8778-4af0-8402-faa8d7356c8e
90790414-42e8-4a5c-9fca-af67267a0272
05517bc7-74f9-4592-99e7-2e658f6e3df5

Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good Good good good good good scent use quality and size for age and packaging benefiting my hair scalp composition and sensitive moisturizer

f0391871-bea5-4c91-8673-7fe274d6ea33
2435ec9b-853b-41bd-914c-550b8579c593
4a35802e-b26f-4321-aa09-20ebc38ce2c1
c256da5d-737b-4c47-8fc5-887969c2bb44
b6e700cd-ca51-46d2-8ed9-1703d7df3cb3
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My hair was damaged by a recent rebonding treatment at a hair salon. My hair was fuzzy, dry and brittle. After using this conditioner, my hair is more tame and easier to comb after washing. The amount needed is not a lot so this bottle can last at least 3 months. There isn't much scent which is good as I like to apply my own after wash product and there won't be a conflict of smell.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Wonderful compliment to the shampoo. This is thick and creamy. I love the texture. And it really softens my dry brittle hair. Will rebuy !! Usually with other shampoos even after conditioning I have to use tons of products to take the fluff and dryness. After using artnatural shampoo and conditioner my hair is tame soft and rather shiny.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I ordered this product based on the high evaluation on the site, my hair was very dry and fluffy. Just using it from the first time, it reduced the dryness and fluff by 60 percent and made my hair soft to the touch. I really liked this product and most importantly, it suited my hair perfectly, and it smells very well. I highly recommend it and buy The complete set of shampoo, conditioner and mask you will never regret ❤️👍🏻

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

tbh it’s my first time to deal with iHerb and it WON’T be the last time!! I thought my shipment will take long but imagine it took 3 days only!! Nevertheless, the packaging was very amazing!! I bought the full set: shampoo, conditioner, hair mask and the leave-in and I didn’t regret it!!! The scent is IRRESISTIBLE! After applying the shampoo, I use the conditioner and I keep it for 3-5 mins as written but sometimes I let it for more time but don’t apply it on the scalp! This conditioner helps in moisturizing hair and my hair became more healthy! It’s a very high quality conditioner! I bought it 2 months ago and still 2/3 of the bottle haven’t been used! I have my hair washed twice or thrice weekly! So the size and quantity from an economic standpoint is very beneficial! Will definitely buy this product again. I gained a lot of benefits from it! Plz like my review if you found it helpful! 🌸

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I used the hair mask first before I get the conditioner,the hair mask was amazing and it really repairs your hair and I read it will get more better result if I get the conditioner,so I got it also and my hair looks shiny and not damaged anymore.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

the product arrived very fast although shipping usually takes a while. very satisfied with the shipping and logistics. the packaging and boxing are top notch as well. cannot wait to use it.

4e0a8e42-f376-43d2-8849-61ffcff41fb0
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Love it love it 😍the size perfectly enght for months,the package is safe and easy to use,,quality is great and perfect with my hair.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love their Hair Mask so thought I would try this one and it is really good too, love the smell. It makes my hair really shiny and feels well moisturized without that coated silicone feel.