MD

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I read feedback some says there is sand in this product. I have consumed nearly half of the bag and have not seen sand. I do rinse it once and follow the instruction on the bag to cook it. love doing a week's batch and having it for breadfast by heating it with some chocolate or coco powder and putting to microwave and add to it fresh fruits or granola. taste good and keep you full. if they have larger size will be good. package wise not so good, it's a a zip log but it's not really working ... I put them in a bigger zip log bag.

c21efe61-12ad-4cc1-9be8-63ff54cf6e05
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I ordered these because I was just diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and I heard that steel cut oats are a healthier choice than regular rolled or instant oats. They’re a bit tougher to chew but I’m glad I’m making the healthy choice for my body and baby’s and I love that they are organic!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I love the taste of this oats brand, though it takes longer to cook than normal. It’s alright, the nice taste makes up for it.

f3d622c5-84c9-4700-be74-595d94516fee
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

My hamster love it!!! He’s a picky eater and it’s possible he likes the natural taste. I like the smell, it smells better and am planning to use it for breakfast once I use up the other brand. Also planning in using this to add to regular rice porridge to bump up the health benefit and give some texture. Packaging is not that helpful for storage but I always pour them into jars anyway.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Not the best quality oats, but also not the worse. It lasts for about The texture is not my favorite, but it tastes much better if you add other ingredients. I usually soak the oats overnight before breakfast and cook several servings. It usually lasts for about 10-12 servings.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Best steel cut oats. I had no stomach issues with this brand. I have a gluten sensitive and this was the only one so far that works for me.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I can eat these, even though i cannot eat any old fashioned oats ( gluten-free). I add more water than suggested & they are a little softer then.