MD

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

It taste great as plain flour substitute for my brownie recipe.I also made cookies with it. 34g flaxseed meal 117ml cup water 200g coconut sugar 80ml Cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil 5g vanilla extract approx 1 teaspoon 150g organic oat flour 60g cup old fashioned rolled oats 34g debittered brewer’s yeast 2.5g baking soda approx half teaspoon 2.5g teaspoon ground cinnamon approx half teaspoon 1/2 teaspoon salt Any dark choc chop 175c for 10mins Enjoy the cookies...

While I can simply use my high speed blender to blend oats, this product saves me the time and effort of doing that. It’s a great, fine powder. It is universal to use just like flour, but without the gluten. Nice size package. Lasts me a few projects. I like to make a steamed bun in the microwave using this oat flour. Never fails. I hope this helps!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I really like using this flour as a replacement for all-purpose when I bake muffins, oatmeal cookies, carrot cake, or banana bread. Oats are gluten-free, and I have never noticed any difference in taste in the recipes I use this in. I feel better using a gluten-free whole grain when I bake. I can be sensitive to gluten, and this is a great alternative. I highly recommend trying this for yourself!

Posted on May 23, 2022

This is good quality oat flour. I usually buy this brand as well as Bobs Ref Mill. The only ingredient is oats and it tastes fresh. It is finer ground than I can make at home. I use it for many different recipes such as banana bread and cookies. The size is pretty good.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love this oat flour that benefits my diet. I use it as an ingredient in my bread recipe. It has a great taste for baking. It is always fresh and of consistent high quality. And I like that it is organic. Perfect size package for my bread recipe that calls for 1 pound of 4 different flours!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is the perfect gluten free flour for baking, making pancakes and swap the ingredients of flour in the recipe. Saves me a lot of time to blend the whole oats and good packaging to reseal the bag. Good quality and organic oat flour which adds in a lot more fibre to your baked goods.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Love this! Reasonable price and really fine and smooth flour❤️ I love to use this for Oatmeal or baked oats and they both turned out wonderful🤤 compare to grounded oats that’s made with my food processor, this is a lot more fine n I do highly recommend this for all oats lover:) hope this helps

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This oat flour is very fine and has great nutritional value. I mix it with whole meal flour for my bread and muffin recipe and it gives a nutty flavour which I like very much.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Excellent quality, great taste. Just like taking oats in a swamp and grinding, saves time. Uses it for omelets, protein shakes, cookies and much more. Well packaged for reuse

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very delicious! Package might not close tight, but it wont' affect the taste of the product. It is of good health benefit, one can use it daily. Good for a vegan diet, contains nutreints, substitutes flour well in bread recipes.