Page 1 - Reviews - Aromatica, Root Enhancer, Rosemary, 3.3 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Amazing! Gives my hair so much strength! Cute package. The size is smaller than expected but still amazing. Also has amazing scent of rosemary ad good for sensitive scalp. I use it on damp hair after the shower, on my scalp. I like that it’s not greasy, it gives moisturizes hair, benefits it and is great quality.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love this for the fragrance and fresh tingly sensation on scalp and it appears to be working on my hair too - though my hair is still falling (likely age related), I find my hair is thicker so regrowth must be happening. I also take Biotin and collagen supplements so I think hand-in-hand, this is doing its job.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

ordered this for the 3rd time, helps my hair grow & helps slow down my hair loss, it does tingle a bit, i use this daily after my shower either on wet or dry hair!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The scent of rosemary is so good but also I can feel my hair is thicker! My hair loss becomes lesser! Just spray it on your scalp and comb your hair and everything is done! Will definitely repurchase it again

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This stuff smells so good but beware, if you’ve just scratched your scalp, beware, it’ll tingle A LOT. Hoping to get the benefits of rosemary for hair growth.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Love the scent and makes my scalp feel fresh. I think it makes my hair smell nice too in between hair washes. Bought a second bottle already!

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I replaced this with another root enhancer with simethicone in it. It give a fresh and tingling sensation to my scalp. I highly recommend this product!

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

smells good but need to use for some time to see if it is effective

6f84094a-0861-4326-a5d0-d7cd6103593a
Posted on May 6, 2021

excellent for scalp, makes it healthy fresh and make hair grow.not oily at all. it can be used as a hair care routine to maintain healthy hair. منتج رائع بخلي فروة الرأس صحية والشعر صحي مش دهني ابدا حلو يستخدم كروتين يومي للشعر تيحافظ على صحة الفروة والشعر.

Posted on May 12, 2022

This came highly recommend to make the scalp fresh and help maintain healthy hair - so far I like it.