MD
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Good product with pure quality ingredients in a nice composition, I use it as part of my daily routine of personal hygiene. It benefits female health and makes me feel fresh and clean. Right sized package and good for daily care and nice smell is a plus. Fragrant scent is the key!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient

53f74f29-19d1-4d84-a225-2e91fe4b6ab4
Posted on Jan 31, 2023

A little expensive, but you get a good size bottle with high quality product. I’m only comfortable using feminine care with no scent. Will be repurchasing in the future.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I really like this gentle, light texture foam! Natural ingredients and fragrance-free! The feeling of freshness and cleanliness for a long time! I’m thrilled! Just can’t wait the product will be able to order again!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I love this feminine wash! No scent nor smell, it feels very delicate on skin. Yes, it is a little bit expensive but you get a very good quality product that works good with your daily personal care routine. I have been using it every day for three months and I have no complains.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

This is a great quality product small size but no harmful ingredients and no bad smell

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

it's a very comfortable wash, because it have a special mechanism and offer directly foam. i like it.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

a gentle wash and the foam is silky smooth. only cleanliness would be left after use.