MD

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I wish there's a bigger size tho, Over all I love the smell. It's so relaxing. I will order different scent next time. Peppermint & Eucalyptus make my room smell fresh. The shipping is superb. It only took 5 days. I didn't expect I will receive my order that fast.

aefa452e-1414-4813-b148-b625f10d64ad
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

This is a good gift. I am from Philippines and I ordered here to be sent to my bf in US. He likes the product. He already tried the lavender scent, but I am pretty sure he will love this scent too. I wish the candle was a little bit bigger tho. But all in all it's good!

39613264-c5d9-4c23-b861-f3c80e68ed6c
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This candle smells so good! I've had trouble with different artificial scents in the past, but this uses essential oils. It burns surprisingly long for how small the candle is, and lets off the scent really well. I purchased three different scents, and this one was my favorite. I thought the little tin was cute as well!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Wow!! For the price, I was skeptical about it but it was worth a try. To my surprise, it smells amazing and I have it on right now next to me while working/typing. Of course it wouldn't permeate the whole room, but it is enough for say, a small room or a hotel room. Ideal for having it on your desk too while working. They definitely make good gifts when Christmas comes aorund.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The aroma of this candle when it fills the house is healing. I feel it spread through my lungs to give me a grasp of fresh air. I will definitely buy this over and over again. I am trying the orange and cedar scent now. It is good, but it definitely does not give the same effect.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I keep trying all of these Aroma Naturals candles because they all smell great and burn for longer than one would think. This one is Peppermint and Eucalytus and has a clean invigorating scent. I like to burn it in the morning when it's still dark and I want to slowly wake up. Good product.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

To be honest, knowing a few other candles from this maker I expected a little more sophisticated scent, but this one smells pretty much like mint chewing gum or toothpaste to me. I thought it doesn't really suit the winter season, maybe I'll save it for warmer days. The overall quality is great as always though.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I bought 4 kinds of Aroma Naturals candles in my last order. Namely: Lavender, Frankincense and Patchouli, Peppermint and Eucalyptus, Tangerine and Lavender. This one has apparent peppermint scent but unnoticeable eucalyptus smell. The smell is clean and resembles a toothpaste. I think this is more suitable to be lit in the bathroom than in the living room or bedroom.

I’ve tried all the scents from this brand and they all smell incredible but most of them you can only smell when you’re close to the candle once lit. This peppermint & eucalyptus scented candle is no exception. It smells like eucalyptus essential oil but slightly creamier and powdery. If you keep it lit for several hours, you leave the room and then come back, you’ll smell it. I like to use it mostly as a decoration, because it does an average job as a scented candle to me. It also melts pretty easily; the candle itself arrived completely deformed. If it happens to you, just heat the tin in a pan with a little bit of water!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I smell a lot more mint than eucalyptus but it's a cute candle and the smell really spreads in a room. Wish it was a bit bigger because I'm burning it too quick! Nice smell.