Page 1 - Reviews - Aquaphor, Lip Protectant + Sunscreen, SPF 30, 2 Tubes, 0.35 fl oz (10 ml) Each - iHerb
MD

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Bought it for trip to the mountains. Didn’t expect much, but it’s actually pretty awesome. Like how it looks on lips and that it has SPF. So, if you’re looking for a lip SPF, I’d recommend to get this one - affordable, gets the job done and pampers your lips, all at the same time!

5108012b-6009-4400-a149-76d2e9cd9d99
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

My lips are very dry, especially in the last months because I have iron deficiency. This product helped me maintain my lips in a good condition, especially when I'm outside! Also, it does not have white cast. It doesn't have a smell or irritating flavors at all, so my lips don't get dry or burning sensation from it. Also, with dry lips it's *very* important to protect it from UV damage because the UV can make the healing slower and harder and overall just hurts your lips. Definitely recommend this, for everyone but especially for people with lips problems. LIKE MY COMMENT IF I HELPED YOU 😊 NOTE: I wear the lip balm in both photos on my lips, since I didn't think I'd want a 'before' pictures and it helped my lips gradually but stably.

ad9436a0-5ffa-40e3-a7fa-c7b345a9b4f3
52cb96f2-9bc5-45ea-b117-8e6f3fcbfb04
7b3423ca-1153-424d-8663-4722680d8f4c
16fa888a-2d90-47d8-9857-8881f052efd4
Posted on Sep 20, 2021

excellent sun protector for lips! very humectant and the most important thing is the high spf! normally you find lips protectors with spf 15 but this is 30!❤️ aquaphor is a well known brand so you can be sure you are protected! we need to protect ourselves from sun and skin cancer wearing always sunscreen without forgetting our lips! ❤️

a60fbb33-7f4e-4aba-83d8-97c5e0245db6
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Excellent scent The use is beneficial the quality is exception the size is cute and compact can carry everywhere the age is good for any age the package is excellent the befits are amazing for dry and chapped lips the composition is nice. The benefit is great. Contains spf and this moisturize the lips very well

30376483-e90a-4074-83ed-f210e31127d3
Posted on May 16, 2022

Hydrating and protection. What I could i ask for. It comes with a convenient size. It is so moisturizing just like the healing ointment but this time with protection. Perfect for my dry lips. It doesn’t have any scent and doesn’t leave white cast unlike vanicream. So much benefits! Also convenient to use.

e452886d-85dc-4f10-8f8d-cd6882011e0b
bf647da3-d4c1-4431-b32f-b6dc19d29952
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is a must have lip care product for the summer for me. It is lightweight, non-greasy and it absorbs really well. It is quite moisturizing and it works its magic really quick, since after just a few uses my dry lips are in a much better condition. Package is very good and easy to use. SPF is a cherry on top.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I love love love this lip protectant, it is very moisturizing and great quality, I like to use lip products with spf in the day time so this is perfect for me, specially in winter when my lips tend to get dry. Has no scent and comes in a great size, so you can take it with you wherever you go

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great lips with SPF 30 , I like the texture and package. So great benefits for my dark, dry and age lip ever!! The ingredients so good fragrance and paraben free , good moisturizer and protection lip balm. It repair my dark lip to look better and smooth. It has no scent because ot fragrance free great for sensitive lip issues. I use at morning and during the day. Love it Good quality 🙂

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Loved it! I’ve used other spf balms but if I happen to have cracked lips, they burn and hurt! This one doesn’t, it’s actually very soothing. Also I love the fact that it comes in a 2 pack, I gave one to my boyfriend. Love it, will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

its texture is pretty close to that of the regular aquaphor. it moisturisers the lips, doesnt have a cast, and lasts for 2-3 hours, which is good enough, as u should be reapplying after 2h anyway, since the filters used are old and not stable. For its price its great, especially for those of us who dont have access to European lip sunscreens.

7751a8a4-b9ec-48c7-b6de-b01f60675eee