MD
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 25, 2022
Easy to Use!

How did I not know these exist? I’ve been breaking these apart with my hands for years. Not sure why I didn’t think something like this would exist but I didn’t want to hold it down with a knife. This you easily put in the rubber and shut.

4b18d242-c13f-4e02-b8c2-dc08c8d1bc86
Posted on May 1, 2022

Pretty easy and convenient, I bought different cutters from here and this one is the best by far. It cuts even really hard pills and doesn’t crumble them. Also you have little storage space inside. The plastic is strong and steady. It’s small, so you can keep it in your purse.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Pill cutter made by silicone when you cut the pill you will get egual size. The quality is very good can use more than 5 years

0596a650-658f-4f75-965d-20ee4a68ca6c
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This pill splitter is truly GREAT!!! In fact, I love it so much, I am just going to order another one in my next order, for the family. If my review helped you, please mark thumb up, thanks 👍🙏❣️

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

So easy to use. Just what I needed. Can take with me wherever I go. Small size - enough to pack anywhere. Catches pieces if they fall. Great quality and very effective

Posted on May 23, 2022

FINALLY I can cut my huge Magnesium pills and be able to swallow them! Easier to use than I expected, feels sturdy 💪 honestly, first time in my life I’ve learnt that cutting pills is actually so easy. Thank you guys for making my life easier!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I can't swallow pills so I split up my tablets with this pill splitter. Also, if you need to take a half of a tablet the splitter will more accurately slice it in half.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I have used this splitter for more than a year now and find it pretty convenient. I use it to split small pill in four pieces. Precision isn't perfect but good enough. It depends on how you position a pill and require some skills to do it right, especially when you are trying to split half a pill. I use a toothpick because my pills are very small. But still is is way better than using a knife.

8f9627ea-d72e-424a-b658-62bff1eaad05
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

If you are a committed Made in America buyer, you will want to get this splitter if you need one. We use it for our cat's anti-nausea medication which is not a large pill at all. Her pill has to be split in quarters. The pill is scored in half, so the first cut is simple. The second cut is a bit trickier, but this pill splitter handles it without difficulty. Since the cat doesn't like taking pills, we had been contending with crumbled quarter pills using a different splitter. However, this one grips the half pill well enough for a clean cut into quarters. Road trips have become much easier now that we actually can get a pill (rather than crumbled and acidic powder) into our cat's mouth. She's happier. We're happier! Made in the USA rocks!