MD

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Good for marinade

I think that this sauce is very good for marinating, I’ve used it with tempeh and it turned out to be pretty good. But I don’t use it as a condiment, I personally think it’s too sweet. Also the texture is not 100% smooth (it can be seen on a picture), which I’m not a fan of.

18e49d32-d287-4de2-81cc-e9a5b59783c3
0a3ca287-0a39-4bb5-8c08-9bdae854d2e5
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I ordered this sauce for using when making vegan pulled pork and it does not disappoint. While it is a bit on the sweeter side of BBQ sauces it still offers a tangy smokey flavor that works well with your typical BBQ favorites. I also appreciated the easily pourable consistency of it.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

smokey maple BBq for marinated meat before further process. add more taste to the meat and our family like it. this product had clean ingredient and organic. highly recommended

45df48f8-923d-4bc4-8153-2d5634872fec
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

A lovely sauce I used with some spare ribs. The quality is on par with most store bought options, though the ingredients list is far healthier I’d say. The taste is a bit milder than I expected, though it may come down to just how much sugar we’ve gotten used to with store bought sauces.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is not a big flavor sauce, but it is good. I basted it on chicken as it cooked, then put some sauce on the side. Nice mild smoky maple flavor with a tomato base. It is ok for vegans and gluten-free. Cost is good as well. I'm enjoying this bottle of sauce.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Taste great and can be used frequently! Healthy ingredients, great for savoury recipes and have many benefits for those who are on a diet! I like the package too! Good price for this size. Overall good quality!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I really like natural ingredients of this sause, fitting perfect to grill.

6a0aa916-1832-4107-9474-94146c689fed
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

There is a presence of smokiness so if you like that you'll love this BBQ sauce. The maple gives it a good balance of sweetness. It's a nice addition to sausages and any other faux-meat dishes.