MD

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The whole family loves these fruit snacks - they come in convenient small packages so you can pack them for anywhere, they've got all the ingredients listed so you know it's better for you than some other sweet options out there. Love the taste too! Just wish it came in bigger boxes!

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I love fruit snacks but I no longer eat pork so its really hard to try fruit snacks that don't have gelatin included in the ingredients. These fruit snacks are also organic and healthy so thats definitely a plus. I wish they came more in a pack because its so easy to eat an entire box of these quickly.

Posted on May 6, 2022

First time trying these….instant favorite. Natural fruit taste, pure organic ingredients, great bite-size bunnies and low in calories. Just the right size package

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Love this flavour and the size of the bags means you can be good or have 5 and indulge! Best gummy texture that’s vegan!

carolinechua
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

It is amazing. The taste of fruits is not strong and palatable. The texture is soft and comes in small packs which are easy to bring out as snacks.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I tried one time and still a big fan of these bunnies. I like to eat them with my kids. Tastes very good and all organic ingredients.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

These are sooo yummy and full of flavor, just wish the bags were alittle bigger (I didn't read it properly and thought I was buying a box of them not lil snack packs!!) the texture was like jelly, which I really liked!

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

These gummies are perfectly sweet and chewy. They became my favorite gummies. You can really taste the fruitiness and tartness. I would 100% buy these again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I used to order these gummies at around ¥400 yen average in 2021. Now , they cost on average ¥700. Same with cereal , potato chips , and other products. I know cost has gone up all around but now I do not order as much from iHerb since I can find some of these products at the store for similar prices.

I thought these would be a good alternative to Haribo, and a healthier one. However, these are SUPER sweet and SUPER sticky. They are almost softer than hairdo, and don't have that 'sealed in' texture. They look almost a bit melted when you open the packet, and kind of melt in your mouth when you eat them. The flavour is SUPER sweet and to me tastes sweeter than Haribo. I think we will be looking for a better alternative, as I really didn't expect this from Annie's!