MD

vegangela
Posted on May 12, 2022

Great little chewy snacks that are individually packaged, so they're good for portion control and tosssing in your bag when you're on the go.

Posted on May 10, 2022

They tasted phenomenal have lots of sugar to them as opposed to other ones I've bought but if you like gummies I would recommend checking this one's out

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

great product, nice scent. good quality, nice size. gentle and nice. good packaging. i use it every day. has alot of benifits and feels nice. good value for money. tastes good!.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Wish it were cheaper cos my 3 yo can eat the whole box in one go. I tried it and yep very juicy and flavourful.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Wonderful to find this site. Very good shopping. I recommend. I Love it.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I really love this flavor, it is a little bit too sweet for my taste though. I love to pop it into the freezer for a couple of minutes 😋 it makes is less sticky. No nasty ingredients. * A minus for the sugar amount. * A plus for the vitamin C, makes you snack on them feeling less guilty.

Posted on May 11, 2022

i bought this for a two and half toddler and they love it, the taste is good and the bunny shapes are really cute and the portion size in every package is exact , the downside its a bit pricey for the amount

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

not too sweet so that's why i let my kids eat it rather than other candy. seems a little less evil than other candies.

These dummies from Annie's are the BEST vegan gummies out there, along with YumEarth's vegan gummies, also sold on iHerb. They're chewy like actual gelatin and I LOVE it. I'm 32 but I don't care, these bunny shaped gummies are the cutest, most delicious treats for me :)