MD

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

You can feel the real taste of cheese and the quality of the pasta that is organic and all the ingredients are the best for my son. I like this product because it makes my day easier to make dinner for my child. also I like this because it looks great like I did it from scratch.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Delicious, easy to make (you just need a small pot, a strainer, water, milk and butter). One pack makes ~2 servings (depends on your appetite). I like to mix it with vegetables such as green beans or broccoli. Goes well with fish. The flavor of the white cheddar is milder than the yellow cheddar.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is our regular go-to for the younger members of our family when it's dinner/lunch time and we need to get a well-liked meal on the table quickly. And if adults needs to eat quickly, adding in some cooked broccoli or spinach makes this a tasty 10-minute meal

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Annie's is my feel good brand for comfort food. I keep trying the different varieties of mac and cheese and this one, shells with white cheddar is very good. I love mac and cheese and this one is not over the top in flavor. It's just really good. The price is also right and it is very easy to make. I made mine with a little extra butter and added a can of tuna to turn it into a more filling meal. Delicious.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Love Annie’s products, and this is my Go To for Mac and Cheese. Quality of Annie’s is ALWAYS good, never a miss. Rich in white cheddar flavor, the M&C go well with any meaty main dish. Taste is rich, and when I want a little change, I like to spice it up with some hot sauce. I also like the orecchiette style than the standard macaroni. Serving size is enough for 2 adults.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Grew up on kraft but now i realize i was eating chemicals. The Annie`s brand is top notch and eating this is like eating quality well-made food. I feel like this company cares for our health a bit more than the bigger more well known companys . As for the taste it is rich and creamy if cooked right, And for a better flavor substitute almond milk for the regular milk. My recommendation afterward is to add a pepperoncini..... it gives it a nice kick. The size is standard and could feed 2-4 per package

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Yummy taste from home. I’ve been missing my fave Mac and Cheese from Canada and so delighted I can get it here now. Checkout and delivery was very easy, quick and great price. Will definitely purchase again and will be checking out the other great products on the website :)

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Great to have a new taste other than regular cheddar. Yet not to extreme or that much different. Still really yummy.Like most instant Mac and cheese boxes I notice it is a little watery when adding the suggested amount of milk and butter, so I keep it on the stove for another minute or two with stirring to get a more thicker texture which I prefer and take it off the heat right away when it gets gooey. Really good!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is awesome to have on hand when I just dont have time to cook. You only need milk to make this - and Ive added some of my own flavoring to it to add to my liking. The taste is good as it is too, though! Anyone who loves mac & cheese will love this too :) Always good to have in the pantry!